[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (8 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Grygera, Mellberg, Chiellini, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Tiago, Marchisio, Giovinco; Iaquinta, Del Piero. Reserves: Chimenti, Zebina, Ariaudo, Poulsen, Epsosito, Daud, Immobile. Coach: Ranieri.

BOLOGNA: Antonioli; Zenoni, Terzi, Britos, Lanna; Borbardini, Mutarelli, Volpi, Mudingayi, Valiani; Di Vaio. Reserves: Colombo, Castellini, Marchini, Mingazzini, Amoroso, Adailton, Osvaldo. Coach: Mihajlovic.

REFEREE: Damato from Barletta

juventus.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Grygera, Mellberg, Chiellini, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Tiago, Marchisio, Giovinco; Iaquinta, Del Piero. Reserves: Chimenti, Zebina, Ariaudo, Poulsen, Epsosito, Daud, Immobile. Coach: Ranieri.

BOLOGNA: Antonioli; Zenoni, Terzi, Britos, Lanna; Borbardini, Mutarelli, Volpi, Mudingayi, Valiani; Di Vaio. Reserves: Colombo, Castellini, Marchini, Mingazzini, Amoroso, Adailton, Osvaldo. Coach: Mihajlovic.

REFEREE: Damato from Barletta

juventus.com
good starting lineup, interesting bench as well, i'd like to see a bit of daud and immobile if we're in the right position to give them a run out

ReMad

Feb 25, 2007

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Buffon 6.5 – He didn’t have much work to do. The conceded goal and one save. But what a save.
Grygera 5.5 – He was very bad in defense and not involved in attack.
Molinaro 5.5 – His worst match after christmas. He was late most of the time. That superb tackle at the very beginning of the match gives him +0.5pts.
Mellberg 6.0 – Ok
Chiellini 6.5 – Very solid.
Marchisio 6.5 – Bad in the first half, done the job in the second.
Tiago 4.0 – I hate players who don’t care about the match.
Salihamidzic 9.0 – Amazing, amazing Brazzo. Scored a goal, assisted 2 goals and could have had 3 more assists after he sent brilliant passes to Giovinco, Del Piero and Iaquinta to find themselves one on one with the keeper.
Giovinco 9.5 – MOM :touched: Back in the summer I could hardly wait for the new season only because I wanted to see Seba do his magic. Tonight he made me a proud and excited fan. Ranieri don’t be silly, play the kid. He destroyed Bologna. Scored one, assisted one.
Del Piero 7.5 – What the hell. I know many of you will say he didn’t deserve it. And yes, he was awful for a long time but he still scored two goals and he never gave up.
Iaquinta 6.5 – He was fighting, yes, but he frustrated me a lot whenever he fell on the ground. And he did fall at least 15 times.

Poulsen 7.0 – Different Juve with him instead of the ballerina
Daud – N/A
Immobile – N/A

Ranieri 6.5 – No positive or negative points for the starting line-up. It was expected and all he had. He gets positive +1 points for seeing that Tiago was invisible and for putting Poulsen early on. Of course, +0.5 for giving a chance to the kids at the end.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
GREAT SECOND HALF!!

FORZA JUVE!

mom's brazzo and giovinco.

my question is when we get whoever were getting as neddy's air what happens to giovinco?

also i though daud was a striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)