[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 14, 2003
We need to be careful tonight, this is a potential banana skin. Bologna are a decent team and can be a threat but we should be winning these types of game
True.

Despite the injuries, the XI that do play is good enough to get the job done, but we must'nt underestimate our opponents. I'd love to see us go at them as we did Chelsea too.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
seriously, there are a lot of problem with the club this season. the coach and the medical staffs.

and apparently the chairman can't see it or is just pretending it isn't there...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Any punks from America watching the game on Fox Sports today? I feel like its about an hour behind becuase they are playing the Cagliari v Genoa match first which annoys me greatly. (kindly no USA jokes for those of you whom like to take snipes at my country:sick: )

I can't believe Amauri has finally gotten an injury, I was beginning to think he was Dr. Manhattan as the indestructible man. This sucks, hopefully DP or IQ don't pull up with an injury. I wonder if Trezeguet is really hurt or if he is just being punished.

Gio better start, I think it is pretty much impossible for him not to considering the injuries. LOL I think Gio is the only Juve player we get pissed for when he doesn't play.
why do we have to be punks ?? :p

its so hard to tell where all the injuries are coming from. It has just been a bizarre year, it has never happened before so I am not sure if its wise to blame the medical staff. We had the same staff last year and did not receive this many injuries. I think its the training regimen AND/OR the players not taking care of themselves proper. I remember when I played back in my day I stretched and cooldowned after every game and again before I went to bed so my body would rejuvenate fully as I slept. Right after I shagged my girl of course...no better way to sleep soundly if you ask me:D
overplaying could be one of the reasons....

aman

Feb 9, 2004
It's going to be interesting to see what Giovinco can do in this game. His confidence will have gone up after Chelsea game, and he'll be able to play calmly for once without having to worry about getting substituted early on. Let's keep the pressure on Inter!

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
It's going to be interesting to see what Giovinco can do in this game. His confidence will have gone up after Chelsea game, and he'll be able to play calmly for once without having to worry about getting substituted early on. Let's keep the pressure on Inter!
Hope the best for him tonight !!! Forzaaaaaaaaaa Sebaaaaaaaaa

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
Considering the fact that we have just strikers available (i did'nt count immobile and daud), i'd be surprised if ranieri threw on all three at the start...

BTW has anyone noticed how we play our best football when our backs are up against the wall....Just before we did the double over Madrid,we'd had a torrid time in the league with injuries and bad results;ditto for our oscar-winning performance against Chelsea.

I think Juve under ranieri are better with little or no options...present ranieri with the full bouquet n he starts to tinker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)