[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 4-1 Bologna (March 14th/09) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Chiellini

• Mellberg

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Salihamidzic

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Poulsen

• Giovinco+Salihamidzic :D

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
calf strains, muscle fatique... its clear that the players aren't preparing properly. I mean, if you're playing and training so constantly STRETCH ALL THE TIME!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
calf strains, muscle fatique... its clear that the players aren't preparing properly. I mean, if you're playing and training so constantly STRETCH ALL THE TIME!
yeah, are they doing cooldowns lol??? i dont think all these muscle injuries are pure coincedence

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
yeah, are they doing cooldowns lol??? i dont think all these muscle injuries are pure coincedence
lol well yeah. If they're not doing warm ups and warm downs then that's The coaching staffs fault for sure for not allocating time to it. But otherwise, when you're playing three competitions a week you've got to dedicate at least an hour to stretching each day.
we play tonight?!??!?!? :oops:

pleasant surprise! :weee:
does that mean 1am for us?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
damn... i was gonna go down to the Hawthorn and have a schooner while watching the game, now I have to set my alarm. What a bitch.

Giovinco20

Juventini Forever
Nov 24, 2008
I think ranieri will field this:

Buffon
Zebina Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
Tiago Poulsen Marchisio
Giovinco
Iaquinta Alex​

OR​
4-4-2 with salihamdzic and giovinco as wingers, but the first formation is better IMO.

Mar 4, 2007
Below are the names of the 18 player called-up:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
5 Zebina
7 Salihamidzic
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
12 Chimenti
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
35 Esposito
41 Ariaudo
46 Immobile
47 Daud:weee: :weee: :weee:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Any punks from America watching the game on Fox Sports today? I feel like its about an hour behind becuase they are playing the Cagliari v Genoa match first which annoys me greatly. (kindly no USA jokes for those of you whom like to take snipes at my country:sick: )

I can't believe Amauri has finally gotten an injury, I was beginning to think he was Dr. Manhattan as the indestructible man. This sucks, hopefully DP or IQ don't pull up with an injury. I wonder if Trezeguet is really hurt or if he is just being punished.

Gio better start, I think it is pretty much impossible for him not to considering the injuries. LOL I think Gio is the only Juve player we get pissed for when he doesn't play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
its so hard to tell where all the injuries are coming from. It has just been a bizarre year, it has never happened before so I am not sure if its wise to blame the medical staff. We had the same staff last year and did not receive this many injuries. I think its the training regimen AND/OR the players not taking care of themselves proper. I remember when I played back in my day I stretched and cooldowned after every game and again before I went to bed so my body would rejuvenate fully as I slept. Right after I shagged my girl of course...no better way to sleep soundly if you ask me:D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i really would like us to replace all medical staff..
We wont be able to until their contracts expire, they're all injured!!

We need to be careful tonight, this is a potential banana skin. Bologna are a decent team and can be a threat but we should be winning these types of games 3/4-0. The problem with us at the moment, and this season infact is that we dont score enough goals, we need to try to put that to bed tonight and really kill the game off before bologna get settled, if we cant kill the game off and get more than one goal this could be very dangerous for us

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Below are the names of the 18 player called-up:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
5 Zebina
7 Salihamidzic
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
12 Chimenti
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
35 Esposito
41 Ariaudo
46 Immobile
47 Daud

all 4 in the 2nd half :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)