[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (36 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Only one side I think curva nord because it will be filled with children again.Juve gave 12.000 tickets to schools .I am not sure which side of the stadium because one side get one match ban and other two matches.

Jul 20, 2012
But we are in decline :lol:
Oh yea 5 points better in serie a but we finish 3rd in our group.

- - - Updated - - -

I think he meant in terms of performances :shifty:
Thank you. I even said performances have declined and he still doesn't understand

- - - Updated - - -

Plz explain to me how results in Serie A have declined with regards to the previous two seasons. I'm all ears.
Where did I state Serie A? I said performances in regards to the post which was about how the team will react after the cl elimination.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Suddenly we are more than sure that we will win Europa League like there are competing some Serie C teams
Ufff, no no.

I want to be positive and think the players will approach this with the right mentality--- but we have to be realist. Even when not being as competitive as the CL latter stages... we will have to play to our best to reach that final.

We have the history of a big club, but liek Zach said in other thread... we are also a little glorified about our own capabilities. If we wanna win...we should take those team on thinking that some of them can be better than us even.

We cant act like if we are bayern munich and somehow ended in the EL for some weird reason. Those teams can and will eliminate us, and fast...if we o with the same mentality we went in the first 2 games of the CL group-

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I did not post these days because I was pissed off too because of our CL exit.
We get out by playing bad at two first games.It is really pity that we do not win Copenhagen in Denmark(although with our game we do not deserve that),and that we do not beat Galatasaray at home.I am still pissed off for that match because they shot twice on our goal and scored twice.One shot -Drogba was after Bonucci "trademark" error.But lets be honest in that period we were completely out of form and conceded goals in Serie a just from one shot from our oponents.

The match that I am really pissed of was against Real in Madrid .We should never ever lost that game if wasnt that idiot of referee.No penalty and no red card for Chiello in 48 min.which ruin the game.We were pressing them in the first half.
But guys lets be realistic.THIS IS FOOTBALL and not a playstation game.I am convinced that if the pitch was okay in Istanbul we would never be eliminated.But they score and thats it.We are out.Maybe the only thing I feel sorry about our eliminating from CL is a money issue we can use that money to buy players.
So now what ?We will start giving up our hands from our beloved Juve for that and blame Conte for everything and even that the weather is not good in Turin.Than those who do that are no real fans and can support Bayern(because they are now in best shape) or other team.

Another thing I want to point out .Suddenly we are more than sure that we will win Europa League like there are competing some Serie C teams and that optimism is added by the fact that the final will be played at our stadium.Please be realistic,yes there are some low level clubs but also a strong sides who can beat anyone,so please do not take that we already win Europa League.

Also winning Serie a will be tough.First because we traditionally play bad after New Year like last season when we lost against Sampdoria with 10 men.And we play Roma just After New year I think on 5-th.
We have to play with concentration and determination and try to win as much trophies as we can.
I was watching Juve at Serie B after Calciopolly and lived(with pain) that year and other years after we came back in Serie A.If someone want to stop loving this club for eliminating from CL so be it.FUCK OFF and support another team.I will be a Juve fan till I live.
:tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I did not post these days because I was pissed off too because of our CL exit.
We get out by playing bad at two first games.It is really pity that we do not win Copenhagen in Denmark(although with our game we do not deserve that),and that we do not beat Galatasaray at home.I am still pissed off for that match because they shot twice on our goal and scored twice.One shot -Drogba was after Bonucci "trademark" error.But lets be honest in that period we were completely out of form and conceded goals in Serie a just from one shot from our oponents.

The match that I am really pissed of was against Real in Madrid .We should never ever lost that game if wasnt that idiot of referee.No penalty and no red card for Chiello in 48 min.which ruin the game.We were pressing them in the first half.
But guys lets be realistic.THIS IS FOOTBALL and not a playstation game.I am convinced that if the pitch was okay in Istanbul we would never be eliminated.But they score and thats it.We are out.Maybe the only thing I feel sorry about our eliminating from CL is a money issue we can use that money to buy players.
So now what ?We will start giving up our hands from our beloved Juve for that and blame Conte for everything and even that the weather is not good in Turin.Than those who do that are no real fans and can support Bayern(because they are now in best shape) or other team.

Another thing I want to point out .Suddenly we are more than sure that we will win Europa League like there are competing some Serie C teams and that optimism is added by the fact that the final will be played at our stadium.Please be realistic,yes there are some low level clubs but also a strong sides who can beat anyone,so please do not take that we already win Europa League.

Also winning Serie a will be tough.First because we traditionally play bad after New Year like last season when we lost against Sampdoria with 10 men.And we play Roma just After New year I think on 5-th.
We have to play with concentration and determination and try to win as much trophies as we can.
I was watching Juve at Serie B after Calciopolly and lived(with pain) that year and other years after we came back in Serie A.If someone want to stop loving this club for eliminating from CL so be it.FUCK OFF and support another team.I will be a Juve fan till I live.
:tup:

Posts like this should be nailed to some members foreheads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)