[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Sassuolo (Dec. 15th 2013) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Asamoah

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
oh come on guys that frustration about CL is over the top. Yes yes we failed badly, but now at least we have a clear target - winning this plastic EL cup in front of our own fans :) that may not be as prestigious and economically beneficial as lets say semi-final at CL, but still :) Cheer up guys! Lets just blame the pitch on kebabs land!
Don't overreact now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
352 :sergio:

#Team Hustini 433/4321
Oh god, another one

Hustini's fetish is the 4-3-3.

That means, 1 cdm, 2 creative midfielders, 2 wide forwards and a lone striker or false 9

The 4321, means, 3 cm's of wich one is covering other two pressing aggressively, 2 am's that are working, stay pretty central, one stays a bit deeper the other moves around the forward, and a lone forward

Huge diffrence

one formation uses wingers, the other uses 2 forwards and central midfielders

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
Oh god, another one

Hustini's fetish is the 4-3-3.

That means, 1 cdm, 2 creative midfielders, 2 wide forwards and a lone striker or false 9

The 4321, means, 3 cm's of wich one is covering other two pressing aggressively, 2 am's that are working, stay pretty central, one stays a bit deeper the other moves around the forward, and a lone forward

Huge diffrence

one formation uses wingers, the other uses 2 forwards and central midfielders
I don't understand why we can't use the fxcking 4321 then? Like the 532 infuriates me so much.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't understand why we can't use the fxcking 4321 then? Like the 532 infuriates me so much.
It requires pirlo, pogba, marchisio and vidal all fit and playing at same time

Didnt happen to much this season so far

but really, if we do that they all tire and we cannot rotate anymore. this is why we need naingollan

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nainggolan: The world's most cherished commodity. Last time I checked he trades on the New York Mercantile for 50 Million Dollars per contract. The best thing about it is the price differences when Zacheryah uses the 3-2-1 Butt Crack Spread.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:lol:

Hey mofos, what about some more objectivity instead of trying to look like "real" juve fans.
Ill not even start on my loyalty with the club, Gray said it all.

About the embarrasment. Yes, we should feel ashamed. We were dispatched like common fodder, we underperformed hardcore, and everyone, EVERYONE, is looking in awe at us trying to figure out wtf happened to the mighty Juve.
Things get worse when you look at how Napoli fought with tooth and nails and was not able to qualify,,, but they can be with their heads high. THATS how u go out of a competition.

We on the other hand... went there hight and mighty.... playing pussy football and turning into the embarrasment of serie A. We pride ourselves as being too good for this league...and we got a false sense of superiority that if we steamrolled serie A, we should do more or less the same in europe, but our stupid mentality and mistakes came back to bite us in teh azz.

What happened this year in the CL, should be totally unnaceptable by our current standards (are you reading conte? , CURRENT STANDARDS!! we are no fuking consecutive 7th place anymore). Last season we send a message, we let europe know we were back in business. The least we could do this year was to reiterate that... but no.

And i dont care if Chelsea went out the same way last season as champins. I never rated them as they got carried by drogba till the end... we on the other hand, have a complete group of players..with very unique individuals who could have done muuuch more in that group, with all respect to kopenahvn anf galatasaray.

Sorry, but if you think we can just let go what happened and do nothing about it, you are wrong. At the very least, Juventus as a whole should feel some dignity burning inside themselves and try to go out to win everygame from now on.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sorry, but if you think we can just let go what happened and do nothing about it, you are wrong. At the very least, Juventus as a whole should feel some dignity burning inside themselves and try to go out to win everygame from now on.
95% off the exit was down to player form.

So yeah, damn right they now make up for that

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I did not post these days because I was pissed off too because of our CL exit.
We get out by playing bad at two first games.It is really pity that we do not win Copenhagen in Denmark(although with our game we do not deserve that),and that we do not beat Galatasaray at home.I am still pissed off for that match because they shot twice on our goal and scored twice.One shot -Drogba was after Bonucci "trademark" error.But lets be honest in that period we were completely out of form and conceded goals in Serie a just from one shot from our oponents.

The match that I am really pissed of was against Real in Madrid .We should never ever lost that game if wasnt that idiot of referee.No penalty and no red card for Chiello in 48 min.which ruin the game.We were pressing them in the first half.
But guys lets be realistic.THIS IS FOOTBALL and not a playstation game.I am convinced that if the pitch was okay in Istanbul we would never be eliminated.But they score and thats it.We are out.Maybe the only thing I feel sorry about our eliminating from CL is a money issue we can use that money to buy players.
So now what ?We will start giving up our hands from our beloved Juve for that and blame Conte for everything and even that the weather is not good in Turin.Than those who do that are no real fans and can support Bayern(because they are now in best shape) or other team.

Another thing I want to point out .Suddenly we are more than sure that we will win Europa League like there are competing some Serie C teams and that optimism is added by the fact that the final will be played at our stadium.Please be realistic,yes there are some low level clubs but also a strong sides who can beat anyone,so please do not take that we already win Europa League.

Also winning Serie a will be tough.First because we traditionally play bad after New Year like last season when we lost against Sampdoria with 10 men.And we play Roma just After New year I think on 5-th.
We have to play with concentration and determination and try to win as much trophies as we can.
I was watching Juve at Serie B after Calciopolly and lived(with pain) that year and other years after we came back in Serie A.If someone want to stop loving this club for eliminating from CL so be it.FUCK OFF and support another team.I will be a Juve fan till I live.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)