[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Catania (Oct. 30th 2013) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good game from our guys and bar Bonucci everyone was good tonight. Tevez is MoM for me, Pirlo and Chiellini come very close behind and even Marchisio wasn't too bad tonight. He picked up his game in the 2nd half and I liked what I saw from him. But then again it was one of the weakest Catania sides in the last few years.

- - - Updated - - -

2 Special Mentions:
2 - Marchisio, even if he didn't score a goal or dominate the game, and even though he slipped more than anyone on the pitch, you could see a lot of his positivity of 11/12 in this one. He was selectively taking on players, pushing the ball forward, and making his signature incisive runs at times. I hope he continues to grow in that vain.
It was friggin Catania. If he can't impose himself against those sides then what else is there for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
No he wasn't. His first half wasn't spectacular, but nowhere near as bad as some people here make him to be, he slipped two times, but that was it, and he didn't really bring us into a truly dangerous situation. In the second he really stepped up, had an amazing shot which hit the post and a few nice pass combinations for example with Giovinco. Also, he was mostly responsible for the defensive contribution of our midfield today.

marchisio was disappoing for major part of the game. but when catania was disappointed completely he showed some positive movements.
i mean he hasnot anything to deliver in most important moments of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

No he wasn't. His first half wasn't spectacular, but nowhere near as bad as some people here make him to be, he slipped two times, but that was it, and he didn't really bring us into a truly dangerous situation. In the second he really stepped up, had an amazing shot which hit the post and a few nice pass combinations for example with Giovinco. Also, he was mostly responsible for the defensive contribution of our midfield today.
it is unknown for me.

Dec 24, 2012
it is unknown for me.
It probably is.

- - - Updated - - -

It was friggin Catania. If he can't impose himself against those sides then what else is there for him.
Notice how easily we won against Catania now when Marchisio had a great game, vs. when we were conceding the first goal and struggling to get a lead in the CL and against teams like Chievo and Torino.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Good game from our guys and bar Bonucci everyone was good tonight. Tevez is MoM for me, Pirlo and Chiellini come very close behind and even Marchisio wasn't too bad tonight. He picked up his game in the 2nd half and I liked what I saw from him. But then again it was one of the weakest Catania sides in the last few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless of who it was, you have to show up and play well. Sometimes even the likes of Zidane played rubbish against the lowly sides. Kudos to Marchisio in this one.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Notice how easily we won against Catania now when Marchisio had a great game, vs. when we were conceding the first goal and struggling to get a lead in the CL and against teams like Chievo and Torino.
He didn't have agreat game and we won last week comfortably vs Genoa side without him. He was good tonight, not great. Tevez and Pirlo were great imho.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It probably is.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, there's no point in arguing with someone who's biased, and finds it his lifetime mission to prove his biased opinion for or against a certain player. And believe me there are a lot of these kinds at this forum.

Dec 24, 2012
Dude, there's no point in arguing with someone who's biased, and finds it his lifetime mission to prove his biased opinion for or against a certain player. And believe me there are a lot of these kinds at this forum.
I don't know who anyone is or likes to do in this forum for the most part, so I tell it like I see it. The politics I am indifferent to.

Apr 8, 2013
Finally a big win, showing some guts and destroying the opponent.

Buffon 7

Caceres 7 for the triple volley kick attempt
Bonucci 5 (1 more for the goal)
Chiello 8 one of his best days

Isla 6 at least tolerable
Vidal 7
Pirlo 6+ for the free kick
Marchisio 6,5
De Ceglie 7

Llorente 5,5 I expect moar, I do believe in him
Tevez 8

Giovinco 7 definitely another player than the one I've seen last year. Keep up the good work Seba
Pogba 6,5

Then I think also another player came on, but I don't rrmember his name.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Great performance again. You can see the hunger is back and another clean sheet is an awesome news too :tup: in the meantime Madrid conceded already 3 goals vs Sevilla and Rakitic could make it 4 but missed a pen, lol.

Everyone was great today bar Bonucci who again wanted to gift a goal to opposition. Shame Chiellini is suspended for the Madrid game he suddenly looks great.

Tevez MOM and I was impressed by Marchisio who was all over the place. Giovinco was a good sub :tup:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
As you all know, I am one of the biggest Marchisio critics on this forum, but anyone criticising his game today clearly has rocks in their head and is bent on hatred for hatred's sake. Marchisio was one of our best players tonight.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
As you all know, I am one of the biggest Marchisio critics on this forum, but anyone criticising his game today clearly has rocks in their head and is bent on hatred for hatred's sake. Marchisio was one of our best players tonight.
Did I criticize his game? I must have missed something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)