[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [January 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Props to anyone watching the avg Serial A game vs a smaller side on tape delay in 2020. Polar opposite of fake fanning. @Lion

How was our boy Pellegrini?

- - - Updated - - -

I also said other stuff you know..

It makes the game more realistic as the one who got fouled gets to shoot and usually the ones who gets fouled arent defenders..
Also you can say the offside rule should be eliminated as getting goals in football is all that counts.. I definitely do not support this idea..
It doesn't make it more realistic. You're assuming player fouled wouldn't have passed the ball but shot himself.

And trust, all the CR7 fanboys saw what Dybala did. It's these highlight reels that make players good/popular these days.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Props to anyone watching the avg Serial A game vs a smaller side on tape delay in 2020. Polar opposite of fake fanning. @Lion

How was our boy Pellegrini?

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't make it more realistic. You're assuming player fouled wouldn't have passed the ball but shot himself.

And trust, all the CR7 fanboys saw what Dybala did. It's these highlight reels that make players good/popular these days.
Everything is possible but the only known fact is the player himself and not any teammate.. Anyway it wouldnt ruin the game as usually forwards are the ones who get penalized and usually forwards know how to shoot a penalty...

Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys.....is this website reliable for online ticket purchases?
IMG-5dc5cc47865d1abc4de692bec559f384-V.jpg
sorry if i am late, but regarding this website, i used it 3 times to purchase a ticket for a Juve match and each time i received my e-ticket and enjoyed the match with no problems. except their prices are crazy. BUT, a friend of mine used this website to purchase a ticket for an Ajax match, and received a ticket with someone else's name in it, and wasn't allowed to enter the stadium.

so there will be risks using this website, but mainly they are not cheaters, they are just greedy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)