[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [January 6th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
De Ligt has been on the bench for a bit too long for my liking. Needs to be back starting games. I’m hoping it’s simply a fitness issue because he has the superior defender to Demiral so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually he hasn't been the superior defender.
We can say that he has a better potential ,maybe, but not superior.
I think Demiral is going to succeed chiello, eventually.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Fullbacks were more aggressive. Took their space very quickly. Cuadrado in particular with multiple full on sprints when the ball got reversed to him. I really think that's a necessity in order to stretch the opposition''s midfield laterally, so we can find gaps to our skilled players.

I wasn't in the live thread but I can only imagine the comments for the 1st half. However, I thought it was a good half as Cagliari barely could put two passes together in our half.

Pressing from the strikers was a bit more energetic, obviously CR7 stole a goal from it. Was hoping Ramsey would take his chance but might have been passed in 2 minutes by Costa.

Rabiot strong in challenges, brain and feet slow down the closer he gets to goal.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Fullbacks were more aggressive. Took their space very quickly. Cuadrado in particular with multiple full on sprints when the ball got reversed to him. I really think that's a necessity in order to stretch the opposition''s midfield laterally, so we can find gaps to our skilled players.

I wasn't in the live thread but I can only imagine the comments for the 1st half. However, I thought it was a good half as Cagliari barely could put two passes together in our half.

Pressing from the strikers was a bit more energetic, obviously CR7 stole a goal from it. Was hoping Ramsey would take his chance but might have been passed in 2 minutes by Costa.

Rabiot strong in challenges, brain and feet slow down the closer he gets to goal.
Did AS overlap too?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Did AS overlap too?
I felt he got up further than usual. He got to the touchline with the ball a couple times. He made an off-ball run from in our own half just to create space for Ronaldo, which I think is rare this year.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I felt he got up further than usual. He got to the touchline with the ball a couple times. He made an off-ball run from in our own half just to create space for Ronaldo, which I think is rare this year.
Oh Happy day, when Jesus washed, when Jesus washed Sarri's narrow 4312 sins away!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I noticed this when he was at PSG. Seems to have good passing, technique and composure. Good tackling and strong enough to hold up the ball/ play his way out of trouble.

He is noticeably better deeper and lacks the final pass/ shot to be effective in the final 3rd which is why its so odd there are rumors he refuses to play Regista and wants to be further up field. He seems like a stronger player as a DM or part of a double pivot. He should not be the LCM of a mid 3 trying to bomb forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)