[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [January 6th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juventus: Szczesny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, Demiral, Alex Sandro; Rabiot, Pjanic, Matuidi; Ramsey; Dybala, Ronaldo

Cagliari: Olsen; Cacciatore, Walukiewicz, Klavan, Pellegrini; Nandez, Cigarini, Rog; Nainggolan, Joao Pedro; Simeone

Ref: Giacomelli
That must be official?

- - - Updated - - -

It's better this way. Dybala + CR7 > Higuain + CR7

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I like this line-up, replace Blaise with Rodrigo and it's our best starting 11 imo.
still not sure about ramsey. he was great for wales vs hungary, but that's a very weak national team. against quality opponents, i didn't see him shine (yet)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
De Ligt has been on the bench for a bit too long for my liking. Needs to be back starting games. I’m hoping it’s simply a fitness issue because he has the superior defender to Demiral so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
For it to be best lineup, Rabiot and Ramsey have to be useful first. Plus I would prefer a healthy Costa over Ramsey.
I liked Rabiot a couple last games tbh. Ramsey is an enigma atm, but potentially this line-up is the best we can do against a CL-level team.
Midfield has a lot of legs to cover for CR and Paulo, but also can move the ball.
Cuads provide width on the right allowing Paulo and Rodrigo to do what they like, e.g. cut to the center from left and earn yellow cards on fast-breaks respectively.
Costa is great, but he is strictly an offensive weapon.

EDIT: notice Demiral is playing, I'd prefer De Ligt simply because Demiral is a turk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I liked Rabiot a couple last games tbh. Ramsey is an enigma atm, but potentially this line-up is the best we can do against a CL-level team.
Midfield has a lot of legs to cover for CR and Paulo, but also can move the ball.
Cuads provide width on the right allowing Paulo and Rodrigo to do what they like, e.g. cut to the center from left and earn yellow cards on fast-breaks respectively.
Costa is great, but he is strictly an offensive weapon.
We try to play every thing through center with zero creativity from our midfield

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)