[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Cagliari [January 6th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is a very tough game considering we usually suck coming back from a break and considering Cagliari are much better than their reputation suggests..
We will definitely concede as we always do - The question is - Would we outscore them - I think we will but it wont be a walk in the park...

- - - Updated - - -

Demiral RB? Can he play there?
MDL - I hope he will be back for this one as I feel safer when he is starting.
According to Transfermarkt yeah, but don't know how comfortable he's there. He does have the speed to keep up with wingers.

I have him there as old school Zona Mista terzino destro where he plays a strictly defensive role and doesn't overlap (tucks in at halfway line like one of our FBs is already doing now). The RM in front of him is responsible for providing width on that side which we're missing now.

- - - Updated - - -

AS to play more attacking, overlapping role on left. We can use his crosses.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to Transfermarkt yeah, but don't know how comfortable he's there. He does have the speed to keep up with wingers.

I have him there as old school Zona Mista terzino destro where he plays a strictly defensive role and doesn't overlap (tucks in at halfway line like one of our FBs is already doing now). The RM in front of him is responsible for providing width on that side which we're missing now.

- - - Updated - - -

AS to play more attacking, overlapping role on left. We can use his crosses.
I think our whole squad can play differently but in any scenario we really need a new midfield as we have 3 players who are good enough and 2 of them are actually good enough to be subs and not starters...
The other one (Pjanic) is also a bit overrated but I guess we need to start with something

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
wait this on the 6th? so no game this weekend? wtf Serie A? the britbongs play day after christmas sack up
Show some Repsekt Bro. In Italy they need to feast on meatballs, gorge on Panettone, go to church, watch those Xmas specials, and get some well deserved rest and restitution.

Tbh, we need this extended break. Let's see what the walking Marlboro can come up with in 2020.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)