[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
As much as this is a legit disgusting result, on the bright side, we looked a lot better in attack. We bought Caceres and then he was starting a game for us like 5 minutes later, obviously we were going to concede some goals here. With out regular back 4, we won't be conceding like that.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
It doesn't look as if he was joking by the way. He was rather angry and sarcastic. After that he said this:

Allegri: "This setback will ultimately do us good"

No lessons to learn. Finally everything is called by its name. Allegri is angry. The team is angry. That's the spirit you need before games against Atletico Madrid.
Okay,I will respect if this 6 goals and two bad games will lead to a a spirit that we need against Atletico.Anyway,the spirit we need against Madrid won't make Rugani a better defender.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Allegri: "At least we gave those who complained we weren’t entertaining enough something to enjoy."

It looks like Max was reading his personal thread lately and got triggered by the frequency names like Guardiola, Klopp, and Sarri popped there up with. It's a shame that he didn't mention specific nicknames though and preferred just "those who complained".
Max tries to make everyone happy :heart:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He did explain that this backline is new, and is indeed a makeshift backline. Not sure what he can do when they are injured, and the best backup defender was sold.
Oh and that 7m is not your money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neither yours,I just say it's easy to make such a comments with that salary.

- - - Updated - - -

It's good to point out that in the second part of the season we play against merda and Napoli away.Just to mention.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Was he calling me the creature or mentioning a player that didn't play is the creature? :lol:

You're the thread opener defender though :howler:
I cant tell if he is serious or not, but we must do everything to keep this dude lol. Maybe appointing him to be thread opener and then strip him of his rights the game after, to ignite that thing even more. xD

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He did explain that this backline is new, and is indeed a makeshift backline. Not sure what he can do when they are injured, and the best backup defender was sold.
Oh and that 7m is not your money.

Depends on how you look at it. Fans generate shitloads of money for this team and it covers some part of wages. A very small amount might be his if he's going to matches or buying offical stuff. :agree:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Depends on how you look at it. Fans generate shitloads of money for this team and it covers some part of wages. A very small amount might be his if he's going to matches or buying offical stuff. :agree:
It makes no difference if that money are mine or not.Of course that amount are not my money .Having that in mind I just cannot omit to comment that with that amount in his pocket is easy to make some funny statements .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Fans do have a right to expect results, but why bring money into the conversation? Max could've been Real Madrid coach and probably earn more than what he earns now. He deserves criticism for the results but not for the money he earns.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Couldn't believe some of the mistakes we were making at the back. The first goal was a great ball and a great finish but the second was unforgivable. Rugani was derelict in his marking there and ditto whoever should have been tracking Kuco run in behind. The third goal, well that was just a gigantic brain fart. Very unlike Mandzukic to be so untidy.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Couldn't believe some of the mistakes we were making at the back. The first goal was a great ball and a great finish but the second was unforgivable. Rugani was derelict in his marking there and ditto whoever should have been tracking Kuco run in behind. The third goal, well that was just a gigantic brain fart. Very unlike Mandzukic to be so untidy.
:agree:

But it's also a backline that has never played together so it's to be expected

We just have to ride this shit injury period out

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
:agree:

But it's also a backline that has never played together so it's to be expected

We just have to ride this shit injury period out
Rugani was pretty disappointing all round though. Despite having the best center-back apprenticeship any player could ask for, he still lacks the confidence that the old guard have. You'd think they'd have imparted that in him after three years. Caceras always lacked assurance in center-back so no surprise if he slips up from time to time but I expect more from Rugani.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Rugani was pretty disappointing all round though. Despite having the best center-back apprenticeship any player could ask for, he still lacks the confidence that the old guard have. You'd think they'd have imparted that in him after three years. Caceras always lacked assurance in center-back so no surprise if he slips up from time to time but I expect more from Rugani.
He definitely needs to start taking more responsibility and being more proactive in his defending

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)