[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I would understand your point of view , but the second and third goal came from some terrible individual errors .
That's true. What I'm saying is that if they were playing as a unit at least for some time, they would have known each other's weaknesses and helped each other, so those ridiculous errors would have less chances to have happened.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We didnt play extraordinary but I think we were ok on the attacking side
Our defensive side looked really complacent
I just cant figure it out about Rugani - He seems to be missing something in defense but I just cant put a finger on it.
We deserved to win but we are to blame for all the goals we conceded

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ruganis has his positives over Bonucci. the most important one, he wont get bullied in the air like Bonucci always does. but these last 2 games show that he has a long way to go before being a regular starter here.
I don't think we will ever see him as a regular starter here ,unless we are looking to downgrade our defence.
He is too much of a nice guy to succeed at this position.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Ruganis has his positives over Bonucci. the most important one, he wont get bullied in the air like Bonucci always does. but these last 2 games show that he has a long way to go before being a regular starter here.
Agreed. Bonucci cannot clear a header if his life depends on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
hes just soft. thats all there is to it.

- - - Updated - - -

rolling?
His performance remainded(not entirely sure) me of one of his moves in the away game against benevento when he avoided bumping an oposing player in the touchline for the ball to get out for a throw in , the benevento player saved the ball and we conceded for 2-2 or 2-1.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This team plays like a a bag full of shit.
That defense is like a Swiss cheese ,full of holes.They shot 4 times and scored 3 goals.Maybe Perin has to say something about that also.He is not a Juve material.A third league material compared to Polak.That second goal says everything.
Rugani is good,someone says,he never get chances ,someone says.Bullshit.The player is nothing more than a standard center back,with low technique not sure if he is a Juve material.Never was.Yes he scored but he was raped by Parma,again,Parma,not Barcelona/City attack.The guy is a robot, scared while playing,nothing,nothing special.
Spinazzola will never stay with us.He is good for a middle table team but not for us.Fucking Parma scored 3 goals against us at our own turf. Unbearable..
You just can't concede 3 goals at home against fucking Parma.It's ridiculus for a team that wants to win CL.
Very disappointing. Matuidi is no better than Sturaro.Khedira is in his "own" league.
Atletico will tear us apart .
This is awful.We look so clueless and that hurts.
I just "adore" Alegri when he will say again that it's only normal for every team to lose/draw the games.

P.S. Special mention to that piece of shit who opens the threads.
He always finds "awesome" explanations even about this kind of a joke display.I am sure he will find a perfect explanation about this game also.
Yes he is perfect for a bullshit posts and nothing else.
As I say ,I will repeat, that creature brings bad luck to Juve.Will continue to do that opening threads and writing bullshit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)