[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Dybala and Matuidi need to sit this one out.
Why him? He`s one of the few who look like actually giving a fuck and he`s an integral part of any system or formation Max decides to use. He`s twice that important in CL with that good run of games/goals he`s having so far this campaign so an in-form Paulo will prove to be crucial vs Atletico. He should play tomorrow and vs Sass, he may rest at home vs Frosinone prior to the first leg vs Madrid.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini all injured... :lol: Thank you, Marotta. Chiellini is already past his best and injury prone, Barzagli is reliable but old and slower than before and Bonucci is a Milan reject [we should have had Caldara instead]. Marotta has not fixed this issue before he left and somehow entered Juventus legends section. :sergio:
Chiellini past it ? Lol
He is having maybe greatest season ever , but according to you he is past it lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Why him? He`s one of the few who look like actually giving a fuck and he`s an integral part of any system or formation Max decides to use. He`s twice that important in CL with that good run of games/goals he`s having so far this campaign so an in-form Paulo will prove to be crucial vs Atletico. He should play tomorrow and vs Sass, he may rest at home vs Frosinone prior to the first leg vs Madrid.
He just played a lot recently and I'd like to see MM-CR-Berna together up front.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
He just played a lot recently and I'd like to see MM-CR-Berna together up front.
Yeah, though Berna started vs Atalanta and played full 90 mins, I think Max will leave him on the bench and put Costa in starting 11 instead.

I would like to see some old school 4-4-2 type of formation, Berna and Costa with ASandro and Cancelo tearing both flangs, first two switching possitions and regularly cutting to the middle of the pitch from the touchline, Dybala with the freedom to do whatever he likes and CR7 to do his GOAT things. If Mario is ok he should get some minutes and we can go back to 4-3-3 with him, Ronaldo and whoever is not subbed off between Dybala/DCosta and Berna.

There`s been a lot of talk about our midfield, by no means it is a weak and poor midfield, players there are underperforming and each of them can play alot better, true. Sooner or later they will, in the meantime one of the middle 3 can be sacrificed for additional attacker (meaning 4 of CR7, Dybala, Mario, Berna and DCosta to start the game and play together on the field), which doesnt necessary means back to the old and familiar 4-2-3-1 with MM17 on the left and etc.

In short, I dont care what formation Juve plays or starts the game, Allegri`s task is to chose the best possible and in-form 11 players and based on who they are to then draw a formation and position them on the field, not the other way around, the attacking players are doing a better job overall than the center midfielders, so instead of 3 midz and 3 attacrz the ratio should be 2midfielders-4attackers. Doesnt matter if its 2 wingers in a classic 4-4-2, old and tested 4-2-3-1 or Conte`s dream 4-2-4..

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #80
    Mario Mandzukic is back in Juventus’ squad for their Serie A game against Parma on Saturday, but Giorgio Chiellini and Leonardo Bonucci are missing.
    Mandzukic was feared to be out for months with a thigh injury, but the striker has kept to his word and joins Cristiano Ronaldo, Paulo Dybala, Douglas Costa, Moise Kean and Federico Bernardeschi in Juve’s attack.
    However, Bonucci and Chiellini – as expected – are not included for the visit of Parma as they begin their respective recoveries from ankle and calf problems.

Replacing them is Martin Caceres, who features for the first time in a matchday squad since returning from Lazio.
    Juventus squad for Parma: Szczesny, Perin, Pinsoglio; De Sciglio, Caceres, Alex Sandro, Cancelo, Rugani, Spinazzola; Pjanic, Khedira, Matuidi, Emre Can, Bentancur; Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Mandzukic, Kean, Bernardeschi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)