[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
Pjanic is the least bad midfielder we have. That does not mean he is actually good.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Pjanic seems to be a pretty divisive player but I'm pretty sure most would consider him a good player. I personally think he is one of the best in his position.

- - - Updated - - -

But the other midfielders also need to step up in their performances
Agreed. Bentancur and Matuidi we're doing fine during the first half of the season and need to get back to that form.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pjanic seems to be a pretty divisive player but I'm pretty sure most would consider him a good player. I personally think he is one of the best in his position.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. Bentancur and Matuidi we're doing fine during the first half of the season and need to get back to that form.
We are so dependant on three midfielders is the biggest problem on top of it we let marchisio leave

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
We have 3 matches before Atletico Madrid. I would prefer to use all 3 matches to experiment and find some midfield combinations that work better. I fear that Allegri will feel like his back is against the wall and he will play the status quo, happy to take 3 points against these small teams.

I don't think it will help us prepare for Atletico though. We know what the usual suspects in midfield can produce. Why does the CM beside Ronaldo always have to be Matuidi? What are you risking by trying someone else there? Will we lose to Parma if you try Pjanic higher up the field? If you try Bernardeschi at LCM, beside Ronaldo, and Matuidi on the right?
We can try this and maybe we can improve. But the experience has teach me that Allegri doesn't experiment ; he bases all above players' skill.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's a Mandzukic captaincy, bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Pjanic is the least bad midfielder we have. That does not mean he is actually good.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
He's quite obviously a damn good player. Poor form doesn't make him mediocre or bad. He's been our most important CM for 3 years, and was a major part of two domestic doubles, and a CL final run. Him getting into top form, which is very clearly world class, is essential to us having a good finish to the season.

The same deal with Douglas Costa and Paulo Dybala. Them rounding into their top form is a huge factor in how the rest of the season goes.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Absolutely. If it wasn't obvious to everyone before the last two games I'm sure it now is.
So because we lost yesterday without Pjanic (among many others!), it means that the previous streak of games where he played like shit, walked around, lost countless balls, did nothing, eventually leading to him getting bench time.. is all ignored? now he is crucial and the missing piece in mid?
Benching Pjanic might not benefit us, if we are playing with Khedira or Can instead. But when Pjanic has played, we have seen the exact same midfield and gameplay issues as we saw today. We had many games where we somehow managed to scrape home the 3 points, despite our actual performances and xpoints or what the joke is.

francesco0924

Jul 12, 2016
So because we lost yesterday without Pjanic (among many others!), it means that the previous streak of games where he played like shit, walked around, lost countless balls, did nothing, eventually leading to him getting bench time.. is all ignored? now he is crucial and the missing piece in mid?
Benching Pjanic might not benefit us, if we are playing with Khedira or Can instead. But when Pjanic has played, we have seen the exact same midfield and gameplay issues as we saw today. We had many games where we somehow managed to scrape home the 3 points, despite our actual performances and xpoints or what the joke is.
Perhaps , have we need to come back fit? If we play bad with any midfield, then we are not well now, physically and maybe mentally.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure that this team will never play a great football, but can improve its performances when it will be better physically. I hope that this happen before Atletico Madrid.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1-1 incoming goal from Gervinho to open it up mid-way through the second half. We equalize somehow by the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)