[Serie A] Juventus 3-3 Parma [February 2nd, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We have 3 matches before Atletico Madrid. I would prefer to use all 3 matches to experiment and find some midfield combinations that work better. I fear that Allegri will feel like his back is against the wall and he will play the status quo, happy to take 3 points against these small teams.

I don't think it will help us prepare for Atletico though. We know what the usual suspects in midfield can produce. Why does the CM beside Ronaldo always have to be Matuidi? What are you risking by trying someone else there? Will we lose to Parma if you try Pjanic higher up the field? If you try Bernardeschi at LCM, beside Ronaldo, and Matuidi on the right?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We have 3 matches before Atletico Madrid. I would prefer to use all 3 matches to experiment and find some midfield combinations that work better. I fear that Allegri will feel like his back is against the wall and he will play the status quo, happy to take 3 points against these small teams.

I don't think it will help us prepare for Atletico though. We know what the usual suspects in midfield can produce. Why does the CM beside Ronaldo always have to be Matuidi? What are you risking by trying someone else there? Will we lose to Parma if you try Pjanic higher up the field? If you try Bernardeschi at LCM, beside Ronaldo, and Matuidi on the right?
Yes, it's not going to happen.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    We will win this 4-0 or 5-0 and Max will suddenly think we don't need to change anything only to play exactly like we did tonight in our Athelico match and get destroyed.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    It's Parma.

Today was expected considering the form Atalanta is in scoring goals.

Jun 6, 2015

I think our first choice midfield of Matuidi, Pjanic and Bentancur has done quite well this season. There really isn't need to do anything dramatic imo other than get Mandzo, Pjanic and Chiellini fit and playing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)