[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (13 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
19 called up for match against Chievo. Camoranesi and De Ceglie are back

The championship is back after the break for international matches, but most of all Juventus is back with a nearly complete squad. In view of the match against Chievo – on Sunday afternoon at the Olimpico – Mr. Ranieri has welcomed back some of the injured players.

In the call-up list announced by the coach feature the names of Mauro German Camoranesi, who has been out since the first leg of the match against Chelsea and Paolo De Ceglie who has been absent since the Coppa Italia match against Napoli.

Nicola Legrottaglie and Cristiano Zanetti are just about ready to get back but, as announced by the coach during the press conference will rest for the coming match and will be available for the next. The same applies to Manninger

Sissoko, Amauri and Ekdal are the only players still on the injured list.

Below are the names of the 19 players called-up for the match against Chievo:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg
5 Zebina
7 Salihamidzic
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
19 Marchisio
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
28 Molinaro
29 De Ceglie
30 Tiago
32 Marchionni

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
Here's Gazzetta's lineup prediction for tomorrow.

Ranieri dovrebbe puntare sulla coppia centrale difensiva MellbergChiellini con Zebina e Molinaro sulle fasce. A centrocampo Salihamidzic, Marchisio, Nedved (favorito su Tiago) e Giovinco a sinistra. In attacco Trezeguet dovrebbe partire dalla panchina, in campo la coppia Del PieroIaquinta.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I really dont care if he has a good game or not, i just hope he wont get injured again:xfinger: we are a different team with him.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's an interesting info that starting from tomorrow we'll play all the remaining 9 serie A matches during day (starting at 15:00 CET). No more night serie A matches for us. (Even Juve-Inter won't be a night match).

It's just as strange that tomorrow's match will be only the 10th serie A match for us this season played during day. Out of the 29 matches in serie A this season, we played a record 20 matches at night, and only 9 of the 29 matches started at 15:00 cet. Adding the CL and Coppa matches, 33 of the 42 matches we played this season were night matches :shocked:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's an interesting info that starting from tomorrow we'll play all the remaining 9 serie A matches during day (starting at 15:00 CET). No more night serie A matches for us. (Even Juve-Inter won't be a night match).

It's just as strange that tomorrow's match will be only the 10th serie A match for us this season played during day. Out of the 29 matches in serie A this season, we played a record 20 matches at night, and only 9 of the 29 matches started at 15:00 cet. Adding the CL and Coppa matches, 33 of the 42 matches we played this season were night matches :shocked:
That's horrible. I won't be able to drink during matches. :(

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

:rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz: :rulz:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Quagliarella:
“During international duty Vincenzo (Iaquinta) came up to me and asked me to promise we’d beat Inter,”

“I like Jose Mourinho, but I confirm we want to open up the Scudetto battle and make this as entertaining as possible. We’ll do all we can to make Vincenzo happy.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)