[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (9 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
well it depends on ranieri's team selection......if he tries to rush all the injured players back to playing like he did earlier this year then we can look forward to more injuries very soon
We have minimum 10 and maximum 11 matches till the end of the season.
We played 42 matches already this year and on most of them we were missing at least 3 of our main players. We're used to it.

Now we don't have much to lose and we don't have anything to wait for. We will need to take risks with our best (and not 100% fit) players and we should play them all. If Camo, Zanetti, De Ceglie, Zebina, Legrottaglie and Amauri are ready to play (this week, next week, after two weeks...) and if Ranieri thinks they can give more than some other players, even if there is a risk for new injury, then they should play.
We need to win ALL 10-11 matches (9 in serie A and 2 in Coppa) and we can't wait and calculate anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 3, 2004
Long time no speak. :)

They've been undefeated in 4 games now, including a 3-0 win AWAY to Lazio, and 1-0 at home vs. Palermo.

So, who do we have to beware of at Chievo? Sergio Pelissier. He's a "fellow" Piedmontese :p

Makinwa could be a potential threat, but this guy was highly rated when he was younger, he hasn't really become the "goal machine" he was expected to be. Below average IMO. I met him here in Dubai when he was a Laziale...and watched him play - wasn't that good either...

Man for man, needless to say Juventus are superior to them (even Molinaro :D ), so nothing short of three points here.

On a final note let's cheer two Bianconeri teams this weekend - Juve and....Udinese!!!!!! ;)

Oct 3, 2004
Chievo's formation vs. Palermo last week...

28 Stefano Sorrentino (G)
33 Mario Yepes (CD-L)
2 Santiago Morero (CD-R)
16 Luca Rigoni (DM)
4 Andrea Mantovani (LB)
21 Nicolas Frey (RB)
66 Giampiero Pinzi (AM)
7 Michele Marcolini (LM)
10 Siqueira Luciano (RM)
23 Erjon Bogdani (CF-L)
31 Sergio Pellissier (CF-R)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i think we will trash them , more than 2 goals guaranteed .
IQ has been on target as of late...lets hope he keeps the streak going, besides if Gio is playing (even Camo) he will definitely get the distribution "he needs" to have a great game. The pressure is really on us now, we always step up to the plate when its necessary and its that time of year when its do or die, the game I am worried about is after this game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't think the "specific" reason they would sell IQ would be solely to by Hamsik. But if Trez is going then Vinny will stay...so then FORZA YOUR VINNY:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)