[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (103 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Cheesio, for me. Did his thing, almost no errors and had some pretty nifty actions - for example the turnover that lead to Seba's goal.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I do not agree.We bought Tevez,get LLorente and Ogbonna .That is if I can count three players,so what else you want.To buy Messi? Concentration is our big problem and maybe inspiration issue.I agree that we conceded some idiotic goals.That with Gala was top of the hill.Two shots on goal and two goals.Thats the problem.And you can not be on the same level every game and whole season.
Yea man people like @Bianconero_Aus should just be inter_aus

May 22, 2007
The fact that we gifted the worst Milan team I have ever seen in nearly 20 years of watching football 2 goals at home is worrying to me, like you said we seem like to lack motivation except for one or two players.

We have essentially the same core starting XI for the last 3 seasons, eventually the hunger will fade. All the best teams in history have refreshed their starting XI to stay competitive. Look at the merda in 2010, they didn't and look at them now.

Some players aren't just pulling their weight, it's been like this since we beat Lazio 4 - 0 in my book.
Inter are quite a drastic example of how a team can monumentally fuck up when they're on top, their management still stank of the pre Calciopoli failures. Other teams like Barca and Man Utd have maintained a mentality with a similar core of players over multiple seasons, with slight dips in form between those seasons. I definitely think it's too early to call for individual heads due to a lack of hunger, this team has actually played to the level I'd expect for periods throughout games. The hurdle is that full 90 minutes of focus that let Juve take the title last season so comfortably, or made Juve the unstoppable force in the second half of 2011/12. Luckily it's very early in the season, if the team is going to go through this questioning it's a good time to evaluate things, see who bounces back.

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
I heard a milan fan say:

"I'm proud and appreciate what milan achieved yesterday. They delivered a top match against juventus with only half a team. in my book, a draw would have been fairer but you can't change it and milan continues to fall from grace with no more than 8 points in 7 matches. I hope that all players come back soon and that the transfer rumors are true once in a while and not only warm words (vidic, xabi alonso, akinfeev, honda, vermaelen reportedly to milan)"

I answered: "fuck you, bitch, your team sucks and you look like a penis that got hit, run over, and maimed by a car."

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I heard a milan fan say:

"I'm proud and appreciate what milan achieved yesterday. They delivered a top match against juventus with only half a team. in my book, a draw would have been fairer but you can't change it and milan continues to fall from grace with no more than 8 points in 7 matches. I hope that all players come back soon and that the transfer rumors are true once in a while and not only warm words (vidic, xabi alonso, akinfeev, honda, vermaelen reportedly to milan)"

I answered: "fuck you, bitch, your team sucks and you look like a penis that got hit, run over, and maimed by a car."
Wow, you must be really tough and courageous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)