[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (10 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon 5

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 7

Padoin 4
Vidal 6
Pirlo 6.5
Marchisio 6.5
Asamoah 5.5

Tevez 7
Quagliarella 4

Pogba 7.5
Giovinco 8
Llorente N.R

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Certain individuals can lift the team. I think Vidal and Licht can do it for us. After the international break, both are playing in 2nd gear. If they get back to their crazy running and fighting mode again, they can lift the others with them. Mirko's absence is also hurting us. Even when he's terrible, the man just moves so intelligently. He's like another playmaker, and at the same time allows the midfielders to penetrate and to act as a third striker.

I'm sure we can do it and we can get back to our level soon. But we must do it soon, because another month like this and we'll be out of CL. Another month of this, and we'll have to chase the leader in serie A. I'm hoping that when we look back at this period of the season, we'll consider ourselves lucky that we won so many points while playing pretty bad.

Jul 20, 2012
if we sell players like peluso, isla de ceglie and maybe vucinic (he is getting old) then we can buy him. we have at least 15-20 million to spend. u could also bring on some half-owned players like gabbiadini, marrone, Kabashi for depth.
Draxler's buyout clause is like 40m no way we will get him

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente deserved to play this game

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
It's another learning moment for Pogba, and known his character he will learn out of it. Also, Pirlo is playing better with Marchisio (who had a great game) on the pitch. Vidal not on his usual level, but hey, the guy can't play 25 games in a row like a beast. Tevez class, Quagliarella offers more if he's subbed in.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I thought that Padoin is at least a little better than Isla but I am wrong.Sell him and sell Isla as well.And people,stop talking shit like firing Conte or so.Who you gonna hire.Del Neri? Maybe he is little stuborn with his tactics but is a excellent coach and true Juventino.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Just keep Isla away from the team, the guy is just not good enough and has cost us 2 points against Inter and 2 points against Gala only coming on as a sub as well in those games.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
To be fair though, Bonucci had no business doing that "head butt" to robinho. Although it was soft, the gesture was uncalled for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)