[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (82 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Apart from the bad performance... I really enjoyed what happened to Mexes :lol:

The off-ball tussle with Chiellini, the hilarious backheel attempt, causing the freekick that won us the game, getting sent off and finally Chiellini out of all scoring the winner from that freekick!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I was about to say that Pogba's performance was notable..
Didn't think that he'd give away a goal a moment after that thought crossed my mind.

Other than the win, I'm not satisfied about the team's performance.
It seemed as if we have an on/off switch, and when we turned it on we did play well and even scored.
Problem is, it was only on for maybe 20 minutes the whole match.

We let Milan move the ball around and will and just kept clearing balls 30 meters from our goal line.
Even when we did get the initiative, the team showed confidence and the crowd cheered, and that maybe got to Pogba's head the wrong way.
A bit of bragging and he lost the ball and cost us a goal which led to a nerve ending finish.
Even in Muntari's shot we were unlucky as it hit Bonucci and got past Buffon (for the 165th time this year).

Another thing that bothered me was our corners. Offensively and defensively.
We have some great headers in our team, yet most of the corners are wasted through useless short corners.
Even when Pirlo does cross it, it rarely gets past the first defender. Same goes for free kicks.
And defensively... Horror.
We don't put a player on the edge of the box so all of the rebound balls which aren't cleared far enough go straight to the opposition (were lucky not to concede from De Jong), or players who make a run into the box don't get marked (Constant on 93rd minute.. My heart dropped).

However..
We still won, though luckily. Which is good.
Let's focus on the good things and work on the bad.
Forza Juve!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Maybe not today, but what happened on the last days of the mercato and some weeks ago, when Milan bought Matri and Balotelli decided to argue with the ref after the final whistle, had a lot to do with tonight's epilogue :D
I won't even mention Balotelli.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Apart from the bad performance... I really enjoyed what happened to Mexes :lol:

The off-ball tussle with Chiellini, the hilarious backheel attempt, causing the freekick that won us the game, getting sent off and finally Chiellini out of all scoring the winner from that freekick!
And our fans taunting him as he went off the pitch :)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
comical match, comical performance, comical result :lol:

only tevez played consistently all others were drunkards on the pitch.

if this continue to happen we better sell vidal, pogba for 100 million and build at least 90% new squad from the scratch including the coach next season.

Jul 20, 2012

if this continue to happen we better sell vidal, pogba for 100 million and build at least 90% new squad from the scratch including the coach next season.
Pirlo, Tevez and Marchisio were the best players and that comment is comical

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Mexes did the same thing to borriello back in 11/12 iirc and he received a ban.

I think these madrid games will be the point that we'll look back at and either say "this is where it really all went wrong" or "this is where our season picked up". These two ties are not only important for the CL, but also for our title defence in the league.

Usually international breaks are a buzz-kill but this one actually came at a good time. Enter the break with a win and regain some confidence and grinta. Fingers crosses for no national team injuries. Oh and Ogbonna for Bonucci against Fiorentina please.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Thankfully you're not anything to do with this or any other football club.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #658
    Well the first 20 minutes of the match were what I always wanted to see this season but to end the first half with the way we did was totally unacceptable. It was embarrassing to say the least. The team started the second half off well as they have been doing but the sharpness was still absent until Giovinco came and turned the match around. After the 3-1 we were moving the ball and holding possession like champions but we had to keep our habit and make a silly mistake and eventually give a 10 man Milan full of injuries some hope in getting a point. There's something wrong with this team even if the strength can still be seen occasionally. What I really want is that the strength to take over the dominating nonchalance that we have been carrying. Tevez and Marchisio were really on top of their game tonight and Giovinco was really the one who turned things around, his goal is exactly what his fans see in him and exactly what his critics repeat how he usually miss those.

We are up to an international break and that win was so important especially going up to a two goal lead and I still want to believe that after the break we will start avoiding these mistakes, giving a bit more care and start going back to our full potential.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
    Bonucci 6
    Chiellini 7

Padoin 5
    Vidal 6
    Pirlo 6
    Marchisio 7.5
    Asamoah 6.5

Tevez 7
    Quagliarella 4

Pogba 6.5
    Giovinco 7
    Llorente N.R

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Mexes did the same thing to borriello back in 11/12 iirc and he received a ban.

I think these madrid games will be the point that we'll look back at and either say "this is where it really all went wrong" or "this is where our season picked up". These two ties are not only important for the CL, but also for our title defence in the league.

Usually international breaks are a buzz-kill but this one actually came at a good time. Enter the break with a win and regain some confidence and grinta. Fingers crosses for no national team injuries. Oh and Ogbonna for Bonucci against Fiorentina please.
    mexes is a cunt, easily the most hated prick in the league if it isn't cuntari

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Maybe not today, but what happened on the last days of the mercato and some weeks ago, when Milan bought Matri and Balotelli decided to argue with the ref after the final whistle, had a lot to do with tonight's epilogue :D
    Well Milan knew that came with the Balotelli package, which is why I wouldn't go near him. Matri just doesn't look like a Milan player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)