[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (60 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 4, 2013
Just curious, does it make you a gloryhunter/plastic fan if you support a team that's not from your country?

Because my friend said that I am a gloryhunter because I support Juve becauuse I am from Ghana and that he's a true fan because he's from Italy :(

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:lol:

what you said is rather a cultural thing, are you implying then that every foreign coaches also do that when coaching in italy like they just suddenly 'switched on' to adhere such cultural norm only to then 'switched off' whenever they leave italy? :rofl: are you getting what I'm saying here? for example benitez probably never seen much less done such a thing in spain then (if) he moved to italy suddenly he does that only to just forget that when he moved away to england?
Do you really think I'm suggesting that every single coach in every single Serie A game plays a cautious first half?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just curious, does it make you a gloryhunter/plastic fan if you support a team that's not from your country?

Because my friend said that I am a gloryhunter because I support Juve becauuse I am from Ghana and that he's a true fan because he's from Italy :(
Your friend is telling you the truth.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
One of BT, BT 2, Setanta Sports, Setanta Ireland or ESPN will be showing this.

I haven't missed one Milan match this season, apart from the opening encounter, but that was because of Jurassic Park 3D commitments.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
One of BT, BT 2, Setanta Sports, Setanta Ireland or ESPN will be showing this.

I haven't missed one Milan match this season, apart from the opening encounter, but that was because of Jurassic Park 3D commitments.
BT Sports 1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)