[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (73 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
I can still remember the first scudetto year when we played with 4 different systems depending on the opponent, that was completely unpredictable but now we have to try to perfect the 3-5-2 and our best bet would be to play 4-3-3 depending on the situation, this way we will be more incalculable again.

unpredictability fucking rules!!!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Before the game there will be a short ceremony, Primavera will bring Supercoppa they won against Lazio and Agnelli will present it.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I can still remember the first scudetto year when we played with 4 different systems depending on the opponent, that was completely unpredictable but now we have to try to perfect the 3-5-2 and our best bet would be to play 4-3-3 depending on the situation, this way we will be more incalculable again.

unpredictability fucking rules!!!
Yeah, remember how we got so many draws that year? Was awesome!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I expect the same lethargic first halves we've been playing lately, the same aimless long balls, the same lack of movement, the same trend of conceding the first goal, the same individual errors and the same habit of scoring an equaliser to save ourselves from defeat.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #310
    I expect the same lethargic first halves we've been playing lately, the same aimless long balls, the same lack of movement, the same trend of conceding the first goal, the same individual errors and the same habit of scoring an equaliser to save ourselves from defeat.
    Lethargic? It's a studying half my friend. I learned that from an expert.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    The draws were due to our inability to finish chances. Do you remember how many chances we created? And how many we create now and we still fail to score
    Yeah, remember how we got a scudetto that year? Was awesome!
    Yeah, like we won it last year with the 3 5 2.my point is that we look at that first season as if it want frustrating as well. Not saying we don't need a change though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    This game would have been a good game to try something different
    Surely against a weaker team would be a better idea. Milan might look like crap right now but these games often end up level simply to uphold the club's name.

- - - Updated - - -

Balotelli in Juve would be a dream!
    If you usually dream about being skinned alive and fed to a pack of wolves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)