[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (96 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just curious guys, who from Milan would you like in the Juve squad?

Honest answers plaese.
Thought Montolivo would have been a good move for Juve when he was leaving Fiorentina.

De Sciglio is going to be really good.

De Jong is great, but wouldn't really fit Juve right now.

Poli would be a decent back-up midfield option.

I'm a big fan of Pazzini.

And I notice no-one has mentioned Balotelli yet...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not for the first time, people are mocking Zach when he isn't that far away from the truth.

First halves in Serie A are notoriously cagey precisely because the two teams are sizing each other up to some extent and figuring out how to go about winning thr game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Honest answers plaese.
Balo would walk into this Juve team. De Sciglio would also start for Juve. I guess you could make a case for Montolivo, but he'd find a hard time breaking into this Juve side. Thats all IMO, Milan's squad is pretty bad.

May 22, 2007
Balo would walk into this Juve team. De Sciglio would also start for Juve. I guess you could make a case for Montolivo, but he'd find a hard time breaking into this Juve side. Thats all IMO, Milan's squad is pretty bad.
He would easily make the squad though, Poli would too but then there would be too many midfielders with Montolivo now joined.

I suppose Abate would throw Isla far away from Juve too, that isn't a shining reference though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Honest answers plaese.
De Sciglio, Montolivo, El Sharaawy and Balotelli.

De Sciglio is by far the biggest fullback talent in italy
Montolivo can play the Pirlo role, has tonns of experience and excellent long passing (he's obviously not as good as pirlo, but is never as bad as pirlo during an offday.
El Sharaawy, when played correctly, is better then Hamsuck, and the potential best SS in serie a after Tevez.
Balotelli. Keep this guy in line and he's amongst the best strikers in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont really get why people forgot El Sharaawy, who was totally destroying serie a last year, and thanks to allegry's incompetence, hasent been able to link well with Balotelli

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Not for the first time, people are mocking Zach when he isn't that far away from the truth.

First halves in Serie A are notoriously cagey precisely because the two teams are sizing each other up to some extent and figuring out how to go about winning thr game.
:lol:

what you said is rather a cultural thing, are you implying then that every foreign coaches also do that when coaching in italy like they just suddenly 'switched on' to adhere such cultural norm only to then 'switched off' whenever they leave italy? :rofl: are you getting what I'm saying here? for example benitez probably never seen much less done such a thing in spain then (if) he moved to italy suddenly he does that only to just forget that when he moved away to england?

ridiculous idea is ridiculous, I'm surprised you fell for zach's idiocy.

and how does that even help italian clubs in europe, fact, they are more often humiliated than not in europe this last decade :lol:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
milan need 2 beast central defenders plus a trequista and they can compete again.
Тhey need a better coach, a better GK, CB, AMC, a calm Balotelli and injury fit ES.

Krul
Abbate - Otamendi - Mexes - De Sciglio
Poli - Montolivo - De Jong
Honda
Balotelli - ES​

This is the best they "can" get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)