[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-2 AC Milan (October 6, 2013) (108 Viewers)

MotM?

• Pirlo

• Giovinco

• Tevez

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Either we see a fired up, high paced Juve team in this one or we see a loss. Either one would suit me at this point, considering how our form went up after the Inter loss last year.

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
ive got a bad feeling about this one
now look at this whining moanbag. like srs, too many sissies in this forum. what is juve? a team for pussies? no, this is the team that won the last two scudetti. this is a team with a great history. since i signed up on this forum, I had to read "we gonna lose" and "this will be disappointing" like a thousand times. goddamn, where is you fucking self-confidence? have you checked if your balls are still hanging there after you had shaved your pubes? Learn the art of constructive criticism or drown in your tears of self-pity instead of demoralizing the other Juve fans who believe in this team as fans are supposed to.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
according to football italia, Llorente might start instead of Quags
Still will be good. It doesn't matter which one starts imo. If we continue the approach we had in the last few matches it won't really matter who's playing up front. Tevez will be playing as midfielder again because our midfield is so unproductive and defenders try long passes to nobody.

As I see Conte still sticks to the 352. As for me it's a sign of lack of new ideas and balls to try to turn things around.

We'll suffer big time vs Milan. Allegri is not god but so is Mancini. We might win but it's very unlikely.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
now look at this whining moanbag. like srs, too many sissies in this forum. what is juve? a team for pussies? no, this is the team that won the last two scudetti. this is a team with a great history. since i signed up on this forum, I had to read "we gonna lose" and "this will be disappointing" like a thousand times. goddamn, where is you fucking self-confidence? have you checked if your balls are still hanging there after you had shaved your pubes? Learn the art of constructive criticism or drown in your tears of self-pity instead of demoralizing the other Juve fans who believe in this team as fans are supposed to.
have you seen how we have been playing lately, if we continue like this we are bound to get caught out, this isn't the dominant juve that everyone knows and loves, we must improve if we want to win that third scuddeto

Cassiano

Sep 27, 2013
have you seen how we have been playing lately, if we continue like this we are bound to get caught out, this isn't the dominant juve that everyone knows and loves, we must improve if we want to win that third scuddeto
so???

if this is a justified reason for you to wallow in self-pity, you shouldn't hold an executive position in your work life.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
I would play:

Buffon

Barzagli Ogbonna Chiellini

Padoin Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asamoah

Quagliarella Llorente

Llorente needs to be given a chance in a big game and Tevez probably could do with resting that ankle.

Pogba and Bonucci do deserve to be dropped after Wednesday.

Isla I never want to see play for us again, he must of had 0% pass completion rate against Gala, would like to see Caceres here when fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)