[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Udinese [December 15th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We had 782 to 392 passes with 91% accuracy or 712 passes. A lot of that comes down to our midfield combination plus we were without Pjanic and Cuadrado. Udinese were pretty whack but I'm happy for the Sarriball philosophy.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We had 782 to 392 passes with 91% accuracy or 712 passes. A lot of that comes down to our midfield combination plus we were without Pjanic and Cuadrado. Udinese were pretty whack but I'm happy for the Sarriball philosophy.
but still they some real chances to score and we missed like 3-4 goals

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So We were much better last season..
Goes without saying.

But we are in transition, so it was expected, a new manager with a new identity, what identity, im no so sure but we're figuring it out. I expect the stats to only get better.

Our attack is exciting probably because we create more chances or have more of the ball, but its fair to say not clinical enough, yet.

Apr 19, 2007
It's unlikely that Sarri would play the trident when we face strong teams. But some benefits of the trident are: 1) Berna is benched. 2) Headaches for opponents because the three strikers keep moving around, either assisting with quick slick passes or finishing.
Im not sure we will completely abandon it if we have Costa fit. He wanted Costa to be the starter at the beginning of the season but he couldnt stay healthy. I see us (if fully fit)playing with a front 3 with Berna or the other attacking player coming in depending on the situation

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Im not sure we will completely abandon it if we have Costa fit. He wanted Costa to be the starter at the beginning of the season but he couldnt stay healthy. I see us (if fully fit)playing with a front 3 with Berna or the other attacking player coming in depending on the situation
Yes, Costa and Ramsey are the way to go but they injure all the time. Higuain and CR7 are old for 90 min playing a few games per week and we don't have a back up striker who should be Super Mario. What did he do to be treated like this?

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #110
    Our shot stats. 14 in penalty box, 21 from open play, 24 overall.

LOL the graphic in the other thread looks like a Vietnamese firing squad...

Udinese.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)