[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Sassuolo [January 10th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
So it's Rabiot - Arthur? I guess should be enough for Sass, as long as we at least don't go to 10 men or some other stupid shit.
I'm just guessing. Rodrigo has started seven Serie A games in a row so perhaps he is due a rest but then again we have the Coppa game in midweek where you could give him a rest as well. He didn't play well against Milan either so Pirlo might consider giving some other player a chance.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No MDL means one of Chiellini Demiral starting unless I forgot about someone.
Is Demiral fully fit?
Is Chiellini fully fit?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No MDL means one of Chiellini Demiral starting unless I forgot about someone.
Is Demiral fully fit?
Is Chiellini fully fit?
Don't think that Chiellini is fully fit.Will be Bonucci-Demiral

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini for the first 15-20 minutes and then injury sub. Does anyone expect anything else?
Yeah,me.Firstly he won't start from the beginning and then when he cpmes he won't get another injuries.He is not that made of glass.Latest injuries are a number of bad luck issues.

- - - Updated - - -

And we are winning this.Out of question.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i dont expect a win here. not with us missing 3 key players in defense. draw or loss i see.
Sassuolo arent a bad team but they have some problems against us as:
1. They dont do the whole defend and counter but rather impose their game. It is good when facing other teams but with Juve you need to change it if you want some points.
2. Cuadrado A.Sandro and even MDL could have replacements that are ok for this kind of fixture.
Demiral is good
Cuadrado out means Danilo playing on the right
Frabotta who is not exactly on the level of A.Sandro but then again Berardi is also out..

I do expect us to get the win but Im worried our defensive absentees will come out to hunt us against Inter..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)