[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Nipples Soccer (May 23rd, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
It is not only me who says that :)
http://www.goal.com/en/match/juventus-vs-napoli/1836829/live-commentary

"Penalty Goal Simone Pepe
PEPE SCORES FROM THE SPOT! The foul occurred inside the area, but it was well behind the play so I'm not sure why a penalty was awarded here - but it's a moot point as Juventus send Simone Pepe to the spot and he scores his first goal in nearly two years for the club!"

But if you guys are so happy to not undestand the meaning and the whole point of free kicks and penalties, then stay happy I can not do anything about that :)))
I am sure there are millions of fans around the world who don't know the rules of the game, but why keep arguing after people have quoted them for you? That's beyond retarded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
great win, missed the entire trophy presentation cos had to be at an event (just returned) anyone have the entire thing to post here so I can watch it, would be much appreciated.

glad my boy Coman was brilliant today..

Jul 1, 2010
Oh and this delpierofan82 nugget quoting fucking goal.com after being proven wrong all night about his interpretation of the rules for a penalty :D
He should check fifa.com, all the rules are there and it's way more reliable than goal.com.

A foul that would be punished with a direct free kick, inside the box, is a penalty.

Headbutting an opponent is a foul that would be punished with a direct free kick, so when it is committed in the box, it's a penalty. The fact that the ball is far away is irrelevant.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Napoli is so disgusting, especially that headbutt from brutus
Fans, president, city, stadium, players, jerseys, coach, style of play...they really are the Inter of the South.

Detestable team.

- - - Updated - - -

And anyway...Napoli have lost so much quality since the end of 12/13 season. They were a much fitter, physical/stronger and quicker team. They lost a lot when Lavezzi, Cavani, Dzemaili and Behrami left...never adequately replaced.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He should check fifa.com, all the rules are there and it's way more reliable than goal.com.

A foul that would be punished with a direct free kick, inside the box, is a penalty.

Headbutting an opponent is a foul that would be punished with a direct free kick, so when it is committed in the box, it's a penalty. The fact that the ball is far away is irrelevant.
I quoted FIFA Law 12 to him which states this, and he responded with a link to Goal.com commentary for the game where the random guy writing commentary had said it shouldn't be a penalty. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)