[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Nipples Soccer (May 23rd, 2015) (19 Viewers)

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
what about the penalties awarded at the edge of the box or when a player is running towards outside the box and gets fouled are those clear chances foul in the box is a penalty simple as that
The thing is that any attacking play in the box is considered as the goal scoring opportunity. That's what the rule is based on. That's because you can not have this decision only based on ref's view of the moment, whether it was opportunity or not, but when they don't even have the ball and playing is happening in the totally different part of the field, then it is never a penalty :). It just doesn't make any sense

Aug 26, 2014
The thing is that any attacking play in the box is considered as the goal scoring opportunity. That's what the rule is based on. That's because you can not have this decision only based on ref's view of the moment, whether it was opportunity or not, but when they don't even have the ball and playing is happening in the totally different part of the field, then it is never a penalty :). It just doesn't make any sense
FIFA's Laws of the Game state: "A penalty kick is awarded if [an offense is] committed by a player inside his own penalty area, irrespective of the position of the ball, provided it is in play."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
LOL what?? Are u serious? :D :D Napoli players were with the ball when the foul happened. Juventus didn't even had the ball. It is ALL about the scoring opportunity in the first place. The whole point of penalty is to compensate for that. The thing is that any attacking play in the box is considered as the goal scoring opportunity. That's what the rule is based on. I don't think you guys understand the rules and the meaning of them very well, who claim that it does not matter, if the team is even having the ball when foul is happening against them :).
Stop arguing. I linked you FIFA LAW 12... Need I quote it again. It has nothing to do with goal-scoring opportunities.

From FIFA's own PDF of the rules of the game.
Penalty kick

A penalty kick is awarded if any of the above ten offences is committed by a player inside his own penalty area, irrespective of the position of the ball, provided it is in play.
Why the fuck are you arguing. You're wrong. This clearly proves you are wrong.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
FIFA's Laws of the Game state: "A penalty kick is awarded if [an offense is] committed by a player inside his own penalty area, irrespective of the position of the ball, provided it is in play."
Let's not bring official fifa rules into this. That makes way too much sense :allegri:.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Napoli aren't talking to the press until the end of season

:rofl:
they just should shut up forever.

"Bunch of Lesbians"

...pissed at everybody else expect of themselfs.

i would have called em midtable suckers all game.
pretty much like what they did with parma.

disgusting club with disgusting fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)