[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Nipples Soccer (May 23rd, 2015) (15 Viewers)

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
:flag2::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::flag3::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::theflag::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag4::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag2::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
Yes it does very much matter. Do you even know the whole point of the penalty and why it is awarded in the first place normally? It is to compensate the clear goal chance. Can you give me one single example when such a penatly was given guys?
what about the penalties awarded at the edge of the box or when a player is running towards outside the box and gets fouled are those clear chances foul in the box is a penalty simple as that

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
what about the penalties awarded at the edge of the box or when a player is running towards outside the box and gets fouled are those clear chances foul in the box is a penalty simple as that
I already quoted FIFA Law 12 to him that clearly states a foul in the box is a penalty irrespective of the position of the ball.

If he argues now, he's just being ridiculous.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
dude you are just wrong. accept it.
i can´t find a video but i remember lehmann conceding a penalty because he stepped on his opponents foot while holding the ball in his hands...
a penalty is given for a foul in the box. this has nothing to do with clear scoring opportunities.

the ball was in play and it was a clear foul inside the box. end of story.
LOL what?? Are u serious? :D :D Napoli players were with the ball when the foul happened. Juventus didn't even had the ball. It is ALL about the scoring opportunity in the first place. The whole point of penalty is to compensate for that. The thing is that any attacking play in the box is considered as the goal scoring opportunity. That's what the rule is based on. I don't think you guys understand the rules and the meaning of them very well, who claim that it does not matter, if the team is even having the ball when foul is happening against them :).

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
LOL what?? Are u serious? :D :D Napoli players were with the ball when the foul happened. Juventus didn't even had the ball. It is ALL about the scoring opportunity in the first place. The whole point of penalty is to compensate for that. The thing is that any attacking play in the box is considered as the goal scoring opportunity. That's what the rule is based on. I don't think you guys understand the rules and the meaning of them very well, who claim that it does not matter, if the team is even having the ball when foul is happening against them :).
keep going brah, these guys need to learn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)