[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Nipples Soccer (May 23rd, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Being honest here, I want us to win this game and eliminate Napoli from CL contention. It would be such a brilliant troll move. I want our reserves to beat them, with someone like Padoin scoring the winner. :lol:

And then, Higuain to attack Storari for not letting him score, since we already won the title. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Get Napoli into the CL, kick Roma out. Use Garcia's tears to end global water shortages. It shall be done.
Fuck Napoli. Lazio 2nd. Roma 3rd, forced to start season early, knocked out in qualifying playoff. :lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Being honest here, I want us to win this game and eliminate Napoli from CL contention. It would be such a brilliant troll move. I want our reserves to beat them, with someone like Padoin scoring the winner. :lol:

And then, Higuain to attack Storari for not letting him score, since we already won the title. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck Napoli. Lazio 2nd. Roma 3rd, forced to start season early, knocked out in qualifying playoff. :lol:
But then Garcia can have some sort of satisfaction :yuck:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #38

- - - Updated - - -

After what they did to Parma I want them humiliated.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
    Everyone said shinter would go out to hurt our players, but I fear this garbage club more. Play the b team, get pogba back into form. That's all I'm looking for.

Of course I expected us to lose vs merda, so I wouldn't mind another surprise... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)