[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Lazio [16th September, 2023 15:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Result and performance aside the best bit was when sarri threw on both rovella and pellegrini at half time :lol: what was it CDS reported the other day about using them as a secret weapon against us

- - - Updated - - -

were both conte and ferrara in the stadium today? anyone knows whether conte was invited by the club, or he just visited on his own?

If Conte wasn't invited he most probably wouldn't have been in the VIP area.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good game although Im disappointed about the gift goal we handed to them and Lazio did create although not much.
Attacking wise we did a very good job and should this game endled in 5-1 I dont think the result would be harsh considering how the game went.

Vlahovic is the MVP although he missed an easy one he scored two great goals. This is the Vlahovic I followed for years.
Chiesa did very well.
McK was a complete surprise
Midfield helped defense which is good.
Miretti did very well but his lack of muscle is too evident for my liking.
I liked how we looked for another goal rather than just sit back. IMO it is what made this game look easy.
I really like Cambiasso but Im still undecided about Weah.

Lets hope this form continues and we finaly start to grow

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We are getting an unusually high number of yellow cards and I don't think that we're playing dirty or aggressive. Even in that 2015/16 season when referees were giving yellow cards for every duel, we got a total of 90 yellows (2.35 per match). So far we have 13 yellows on 4 matches, which is 3.25 per match. Even in the Conte seasons, when we did play more aggressive than usual, we were getting around 2 yellow cards per match.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Result and performance aside the best bit was when sarri threw on both rovella and pellegrini at half time :lol: what was it CDS reported the other day about using them as a secret weapon against us

- - - Updated - - -

If Conte wasn't invited he most probably wouldn't have been in the VIP area.
I imagine if he wants to attend a game he makes a call and they get him seats and probably don't charge him given who he is. Doesn't have to be an invitation by the management. I imagine former top players and coaches get into football matches for free. Wouldnt be surprised if he can get VIP seats at other clubs as well.

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #108
    We are getting an unusually high number of yellow cards and I don't think that we're playing dirty or aggressive. Even in that 2015/16 season when referees were giving yellow cards for every duel, we got a total of 90 yellows (2.35 per match). So far we have 13 yellows on 4 matches, which is 3.25 per match. Even in the Conte seasons, when we did play more aggressive than usual, we were getting around 2 yellow cards per match.
    How many of them are Locatelli?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    And yet sarri has the audacity blame the ref today :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

vs last season's lazio - juve:

look at locatelli's position and involvement on both occasions. he doesn't have to be a trequartista and play behind the strikers to make a difference, but if he plays as a sweeper, deeper than bremer, then we can't expect nothing from him

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    The ref today had some weird calls.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    So much to like about that performance. More of that and less of the other shit we have seen the past 2 seasons.

Chiesa and Vlahovic gelling well anfinishing their chances.
    Mckennie looks like be actually gives a fuck and who would have thought he can pass a football decent enough.

Note, lazio looked better with rovella on the field.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010

vs last season's lazio - juve:

look at locatelli's position and involvement on both occasions. he doesn't have to be a trequartista and play behind the strikers to make a difference, but if he plays as a sweeper, deeper than bremer, then we can't expect nothing from him
    Do you know what website hes using to view those diagrams / stats?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011

By far the most normal, non-cringe content posted by Jj social in years.
    Did you miss the subtext of welcoming the ultras back after their own message the other day?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I love how it's 'thanks for the support' and all those empty seats lol. I would love them to tweet that sarcastically after one of the empty stadium games last year lmao

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Did you miss the subtext of welcoming the ultras back after their own message the other day?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I love how it's 'thanks for the support' and all those empty seats lol. I would love them to tweet that sarcastically after one of the empty stadium games last year lmao
    Did they thank all visiting fans last szn?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)