[Serie A] Juventus 3-1 Lazio [16th September, 2023 15:00 CEST] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
they best Nipples in the last match. Although Nipples themselves look shaky this season.
funny that lazio lost their two opening games. vs lecce it was an open game that could have gone either way their home loss vs genoa though, it was a match that they were supposed to win 9 out of 10 times. they dominated in every way, it should have been a very easy win based on every metric. their shooting let them down

anyway, i'm fine with maurice taking as many points off napoli, merda and milan as possible, and choking against all the empolis of the league. 5-6th place is where they belong. imagine sarri's whining about the schedule once their cl campaign starts, can't wait

just a word on maresca: he got a 5/10 rating from most journals. journos all mentioned his inconsistently bad use of yellow cards, they criticized the lack of quick replay of var images on the episode before the opening goal (when the ball might have left the pitch, it's obviously not on maresca though), nothing else. lotito'a petty little press silence is completely inexplicable

Buy on AliExpress.com

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Way too much enthusiasm once again. I blame the international break, players came back pumped up after playing for the NTs and thats the result we have... Fuck the international break. One can only hope Mister will sort it out in a week

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The curva certainly helped a lot imo. When the stadium was a graveyard the players looked like they couldnt be arsed. There wasnt any pressure from the fans. If this was the reason why we suddenly turned up yesterday, then it makes me even more angry with the ultras because so many games last year could have been salvageable had they decided to put their pettiness aside.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Great result. We're scoring goals and not conceding - a very positive start to the season.

The Chiesa and Vlahovic partnership seems to be flourishing. No European commitments should certainly help us this season, coupled with the sorry state of the league and the inconsistencies exhibited by opponents. We should be able to finish in the top 3.

I am still missing games though, so the joke's on @Lion

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Inter is the only team I’m worried about for the Scudetto. They have an experienced and deep squad. Milan will suffer from injuries and a congested fixture list. Nipples are a one season wonder. Lazio, Atalanta and Roma are too inconsistent

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter is the only team I’m worried about for the Scudetto. They have an experienced and deep squad. Milan will suffer from injuries and a congested fixture list. Nipples are a one season wonder. Lazio, Atalanta and Roma are too inconsistent
Napoli still have that potential until proven otherwise but I agree Inter are the favorites.
Milan - They arent consistent enough
Lazio - Once in a 50 years they make a team to fight for the Scudetto but the last time they had it was when we won with Sarri.. Covid fucked their chances but then they were fighting for the Scudetto. I say there are another 50 years until they come back again
Atalanta - They only fight for CL spot when they have a great season - Not likely this season as there are others who are stronger.
Roma - Yeah I wouldnt expect more than a EL spot.

As things stand right now I`d say it will end like that:
Inter
Juve
Napoli/Milan
Milan/Napoli

That being said its still very early and it all could change in a drastic manner.

- - - Updated - - -

Just wondering who do you blame for the goal we condeded. Is it Bremer`s poor pass, Cambiasso`s poor control or is it Locatelli who went back instead of charging on the ball
Its kind of all three to me but if I need to give a blame to anyone - Bremer tops my list as his pass was indeed very poor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)