[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (22 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Twitter mail an

$#@!ing $#@!s
Die in seria b

- - - Updated - - -

Lines not parallel
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

In your opinion the paused tv picture produced by juventus, are the 2 lines parallel for us no
Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

From forzashinterforums :lol: :lol:

''2. natural calculation with one correct line (midbox line) and the other line to show how "parallel" it is to the correct one''

''it's not that the ref can't see the offside, it's that he chooses not to''
There is absolutely a case that every fucking team which lost to us just find excuses because of the refferees.Why the fuck they don't moan about their handball playing in their box?Why the fuck always "controversy"?Roma scored at least 3-4 goals from clear offsides and non exsistant penalties.Nobody(almost) moans.Now,when we are in question everything is controversy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
$Screenshot_2015-02-08-22-07-51.png

Ok so thanks to Facebook and my dodgy screenshot you can see how one's perception of a parallel line can be altered if the is not taken directly in front of what you are looking at.

The line may not look parallel to the centre line but it is parallel to the marking mowed into the lawn on the pitch

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
True.Fuck all that moaning.Next time we will hire tv producers from Mediaset(Berlusconi TV) in order grandpa Galliani to be satisfied.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
he might also wonder why the linesman at the front is twice as tall as evra in the back and therefore has to be about 3.5m tall.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Hahaha, this is the best win ever!

First we beat Milan which is always nice.

We scored a first goal that looked offside without replay but it's actually onside. The butthurted fans of Milan, Roma, Inter and so on are complaining about the goal and are only making fools of themselves.

Oh, man. I love this game :seven:

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
I guess there are always some nuts who are totally oblivious to the idea of perspective and vanishing points. They'll also totally disregard the fact that the linesman had a split second to look at the Milan player running out their half and Tevez into it and is supposed to rule in favor of the striker when in doubt...but the official (?) Milan twitter chiming in is just so pathetic.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
$Screenshot_2015-02-08-22-07-51.png

Ok so thanks to Facebook and my dodgy screenshot you can see how one's perception of a parallel line can be altered if the is not taken directly in front of what you are looking at.

The line may not look parallel to the centre line but it is parallel to the marking mowed into the lawn on the pitch
I can only assume that not everyone paid attention in art class, this is a basic principal.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
So I am wondering, do people accept becoming dumb on purpose just to stir up controversy for other dumb people to talk about?
Before even talking about perspective and why the lines aren't parallel, did no one in Milan care to ask the question on why the offside line must be parallel while the green pitch lines aren't?

I know Milan aren't dumb. But they are prepared to look dumb just for the sake of stirring up some controversy - and that is even more stupid than looking dumb! Specially when it's only about a single goal which bears no significant outcome of the result!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Meelan are so shit, so now they have to play the victims and shift to blame to everyone else but them.

But what can you expect from a team that has Muntari as a captain.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
They should also that make the same measurements against Sasuollo at home and Palermo away.Also they should make a deep analysis about their penalty against Sassuolo.Also clear offside against Lazio and a goal against Udinese.Fucking rats.Today they will lose against Cagliari.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is absolutely a case that every fucking team which lost to us just find excuses because of the refferees.Why the fuck they don't moan about their handball playing in their box?Why the fuck always "controversy"?Roma scored at least 3-4 goals from clear offsides and non exsistant penalties.Nobody(almost) moans.Now,when we are in question everything is controversy.
The last image there - the line doesn't even start from the right point, Zaccardo's trailing foot is much further back.

I don't even know what half of these spastics are talking about, oh wait, a decision went Juve's way so they will dig for anything.

It's elementary school depth perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)