[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 8, 2014
Solid performance for a solid win. We rested on our laurels for a big part of the match, which probably led to the little bit of sloppiness, but realistically we were always in control, did what we had to do and were never in trouble. Probably should have scored 5 or 6 goals. When we need to go up a gear, we can, and we look very strong doing so. It's just unfortunate that our opposition in Serie A doesn't really force that upon us all that often. Marchisio and Morata were excellent. Padoin was good as well. Glad to see Pogba with some defensive effort. Good win.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
its getting boring to be honest.. i mean this games used to be prestigious and competitive.. too bad Milan is a shit team now..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good game, seemed to me like we didn't put too much effort tonight, but even that was more than enough against this Milan side that reeks of mediocrity. Pogs clearly MOTM and Buffon made a vital save while the game was still very much on.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
Good if not spectacular performance by us. Very pleased with our offense. Tevez, Marchisio and Morata were absolutely great. Pogba had moments of brilliance and a few moments of sloppiness. Pirlo was decent but I still think we should try to rotate him out more in favor of Marchisio. Evra as always was the weakest link, I look forward to the day he won't start for us anymore, he doesn't deserve to wear the bianconero shirt.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Evra as always was the weakest link, I look forward to the day he won't start for us anymore, he doesn't deserve to wear the bianconero shirt.
Actually Evra was quite good today...put in a lot of effort, especially towards the end. None of our players deserves the weakest link tag. All round solid display...and Milan didn't play bad either, except for their midfield.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Evra as always was the weakest link, I look forward to the day he won't start for us anymore, he doesn't deserve to wear the bianconero shirt.
Actually Evra was quite good today...put in a lot of effort, especially towards the end. None of our players deserves the weakest link tag. All round solid display...and Milan didn't play bad either, except for their midfield.
Imo Evra improved his fitness level drastically. In his first games he looked like shit and couldn't match the high tempo game. Today he made some good interceptions and was available for the link up play in the offence, not bad i would say.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Evra was our best defender today IMO. Made some crucial tackles/reads. He's getting better and this coming from someone who's been against him from day 1.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I cant even make fun of them anymore, watched the game with 3 milanisti, one of them my father, there is zero joy in this due to the complete difference in levels, it was like winning against Chievo. Except Chievo put up alot better opposition then this.
The case is different with me, specially when such people never stops talking shit about us regarding Calciopoli, and how we are shit without refs bla bla.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Imo Evra improved his fitness level drastically. In his first games he looked like $#@! and couldn't match the high tempo game. Today he made some good interceptions and was available for the link up play in the offence, not bad i would say.
Agreed. I thought this was his best match so far. He looks much more fit now.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually they were saying that Bonucci bumped into Lopez prior to the goal and therefore it shouldve been a free kick.
And this didn't happen. Lopez failed and that's that. Bonucci didn't touch him

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This was just Juve playing another team. Nothing like the Juve V Milan I've ever experienced. Nor Inter for that matter. They've been shot to shiit these last few seasons. This league is turning into the SPL. Look at the state of the Milan line up ffs. That's fucking Milan!!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)