[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Hip Hip MilaNO (February 7th, 2015) (29 Viewers)

Man of the Match: Juve 3-1 Milan

• Bonucci

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Tevez

• Morata

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
LAST 5 MATCHES
JUVENTUS - Juventus-Inter 1-1, Napoli-Juventus 1-3, Juventus-Verona 4-0, Juventus-Chievo 2-0, Udinese-Juventus 0-0.
MILAN - Milan-Sassuolo 1-2, Torino-Milan 1-1, Milan-Atalanta 0-1, Lazio-Milan 3-1, Milan-Parma 3-1.

5 MOST USED PLAYERS
JUVENTUS - Bonucci 1896 minutes, Buffon 1895, Chiellini 1706, Tevez 1665, Pogba 1614.
MILAN - Menez 1779 minutes, Bonaventura 1440, De Jong 1438, Honda 1421, Diego Lopez 1347.

ASSIST TABLE
ASSISTS: Tevez 32, Pogba 25, Pirlo 24, Menez 23, Evra 21, Vidal 20, Bonaventura 19.
GOAL-SCORING ASSISTS: Tevez 5, Abate 4, El Shaarawy 3, Honda 2, Bonaventura 2, El Kaddouri 2, Bruno Peres 2, Armero 1.

SHOTS AND GOALS
SHOTS - Tevez 66, Menez 49, Pogba 37, Bonaventura 30, Marchisio 30, Vidal 28, Honda 27.
GOALS - Tevez 13, Menez 12, Honda 6, Pogba 6, Vidal 6, Llorente 4, Morata 4.

JUVE TEAM STATS
POSSESSION: 30.22 minutes per match.
SHOTS ON GOAL: 6.6
BALLS PLAYED: 695.0
COMPLETED PASSES: 73.9%
TERRITORIAL SUPREMACY: 14.34 minutes per match spent in the adversary’s half.
DANGER INDEX: 63.8%

MILAN TEAM STATS
POSSESSION: 27.09 minutes per match.
SHOTS ON GOAL: 4.3
BALLS PLAYED: 584.2
COMPLETED PASSES: 67.6%
TERRITORIAL SUPREMACY: 10:59 minutes.
DANGER INDEX: 46.9%.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Massimiliano Allegri has announced a 21-man squad for Saturday evening’s meeting with Milan at Juventus Stadium.

His full matchday selection is as follows:

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
5 Ogbonna
6 Pogba
7 Pepe
8 Marchisio
9 Morata
10 Tevez
11 Coman
14 Llorente
15 Barzagli
17 De Ceglie
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
23 Vidal
27 Sturaro
30 Storari
33 Evra
34 Rubinho
37 Pereyra
without Caceres, Romulo, Asamoah, Marrone, Lichsteiner & Matri

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Anything other than a beating to Milan would be disappointing. I think I've never seen a weaker line-up than that one by Milan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quoting this post from XT, neat interview with Ale:

Great Del Piero interview with GdS, discussing past Milan memories, Pippo, Allegri, and players like Pogba, Totti and Cristiano:

Biggest Memories...

"It was 1994, my first Juve-Milan . I was warming up with my teammates. I was very concentrated: a starter at 19 yrs old...then I hear 'Ale! Ale! run, come here' I dont know what's happening. 'L'avvocato is on the line!' I fell from the clouds, I take the phone & hear 'Good morning Del Piero, How do you feel? Goodluck. We lost that game 1-0, with a goal from Eranio, but it remains to be a very special day."

Who had/has the finest collection of star players: Juve or Milan?

"And how can I choose? There was a bit for everybody. I would have certainly liked to play with the some of the Rossoneri players, & luckily I was able to do so with the Azzurri.It would've been nice to partner Van Basten, because of the class that he had & the way he played the role of a centravanti."

When Sacchi's Milan were the first Italian team to win the Champions Cup, you were 15, were they a reference point?

"They were a reference point for everyone. Everybody had understood that Milan had changed Calcio. The team was very organized. They were an extraordinary force. The 3 dutch players were like adults playing vs children."

Juve-Milan has almost been a healthy rivalry.

"Yes, bit like Federer & Nadal: the will to win & fight but with great respect."

Meanwhile the rivalry with Inter has always been a poisonous one, more like McEnroe-Lendl (in Tennis)..

"Fair enough. Milan was our opponent, always. Instead, Inter has become competitive only in recent years."

On Berlusconi being a fan...

"Well, Im now a free agent, if he still wants me..jokes aside, seriously, his appraisal makes me happy."

When you were top scorer in 08, is it true that Galliani sent you a congratulatory telegram?

"Yes, lovely gesture. When your opponent honors you, triumphs the value of sport. Itd be nice to see these things more often."

Juve played 7 CL finals, but beyond wins/losses could only score 3 goals.

"That cup is cursed for Juve. No fan is proud of the win in 1985 (Heysel) & that is why the win in 96 was valued even more, 3 of other finals lost we could've won"

Milan the opposite..

"Juve have an Italian story, also the Agnelli family cared a lot for the scudetto & domestic triumphs. Milan have a European vocation as per Berlusconi's choice. The golden cabinets of both reflect the ambition of the 2 clubs."

vs.Milan, there Trezeguet once scored a very beautiful goal, one with a rather unusual cross.

"Crazy stuff eh..at the San Siro in 2005 it was a decisive match for the title. My instinct pushed me to do a over-head kick which became an assist for Trezeguet."

You regret not having played with Pogba?

"I repeat, I'm a free agent..even for Juve..if they want (laughs), jokes aside I played against Paul in Sydney, last summer, he left me with a nice feeling of power & technique, but I have no regrets."

You already experienced the post-Zidane revolution; for Pogba there are talks of a 100m, as a fan what do you hope?

"A fan never wants to lose its champions & so to keep Pogba. Also, because he's good, behaves well & you get attached to him. And then the 2 situations (Zidane-Pogba) are incomparable, now it would be more difficult to invest 100m with the same efficiency with which Zizou was replaced, who at the time was the strongest in the world."

7 pts clear, title guaranteed?

"The continuity of results & consistency is making the difference, I hear of criticism to Roma, but in fact Juve are having another brilliant season."

Some say Totti, despite an excellent start, is the problem, your thoughts?

"Francesco plays well & scores, what can you ell him? He's not the problem, but the expectations are the main issue. Destro? I like him, interesting player."

On Pippo...

"Its normal, in Italy it's very difficult for coaches. Must coordinate with many people to carry on & force their ideas. It's not easy, especially at Milan, where you need to win. Milan is under-construction, like Inter."

As a fan how do you watch Juve's matches?

"Normally like the rest, sometimes I get upset from what I see but then remember it's always easier to do so from your chair."

on whether Juve can manage vs BVB....

"Yes, very much so, I'm optimistic, at Home Juve can beat anyone."

On Allegri....

"Allegri I dont know well but I think he gives the team something more in Europe: I think he knows how to prepare for such games."

You were at the Golden Ball ceremony, Cristiano won, if you could you would've taken the Ball or his identity?

"Definitely his identity. Cristiano is strong: if you're able to stay at the highest levels this long then you're special."

a word to describe your experience in India?

"Unbelievable."

You played little, Capello on the bench?

"Hahahahahaha."

Final question, prediction for Juve-Milan?

"2-1 Juve."

========

GdS predicted lineups:

=========

GdS reports on Juve vs. Milan fans across different regions in Italia: Blue - for areas where there are more Juventini than Milanisti & Orange for more Milanisti than Juventini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)