[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (50 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Please do not underrate Tevez.The guy worked as a mule.He got couple of chances but thats it.He cant score in every match.Dont attack Tevez.His attitude is 10.Now where are those members who says that Claudio is a better option than Pirlo?And where is Ragazza guy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Please do not underrate Tevez.The guy worked as a mule.He got couple of chances but thats it.He cant score in every match.Dont attack Tevez.His attitude is 10.Now where are those members who says that Claudio is a better option than Pirlo?And where is Ragazza guy.
girl
E što ga provali :lol:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:lol2:

Jul 13, 2010
hard to choose from vidal lichty and pirlo. But I'll go for vidal as his tackling was simply faultless and he again scored. I love this team :touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets not exaggerate with pirlo. We all know he has talent and so on, but marchisio rightfully played the laast few games, and that was because pirlo was in shid form.
About tevez, yes I agree with you. I saw him wiffing some chances but he was running and pressing nonstop. Defintely was a positive controbution in this game. So stop the nonsense bashing peeps

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Asa motm for me. Owned the left side and killed John , which have Been one of inters best players This year. Why search for a lwb when we have one of the best in the game?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Easy win against a mediocre, pile of shit opponent. This felt like playing a Sampdoria or Catania, they are so bereft of quality isn't funny. I just hate how we tend to switch off in the last 20 mins of these cakewalk games, then we see the nervy finishes like tonight. I know it's easy to lose concentration when you're absolutely coasting, but we need to minimise those risks. Oh and it has to be said, our set piece defending is absolutely woeful. Something we really need to work on.

Vidal, Pirlo and Licht were immense. Asamoah with another solid game on the left. We just crushed this pathetic excuse for a football club, and I love it :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)