[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (32 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'd give Tevez a 5.5 as he was just about as wasteful as a striker can be, so many chances. Pirlo, Vidal, and Lichtsteiner all 8.5s, as the three of them were sublime today. Asamoah was exceptional too. 7.5.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Pretty much agree with all of your ratings @JCK, but I would have Pogba on 8 and Vidal on 7.5. They both had great games of course, so we're in agreement there, but I think this was one of Pogba's finest displays for us.

Lichtsteiner was also a beast, and I very much agree with 7.5 for him, same with Pirlo and Chiellini.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Did you make the last one as well? The Lazio one. It was bad, and not including Pogba in this poll is also very wrong. Perhaps it can be disputed whether or not he was the actual man of the match tonight, but to not even have him in the top 4 or 5 today is laughable!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that tevez was pretty hartdworker and ran a lot. Im not defending his lack of goals or accyracy, but we have to admit he ran a lot even when that sounds cliche

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The massacre of calling this the 'Derby of Italy' should stop. It makes no sense anymore, I mean half of merda's players are a bunch of unknowns in the World or half decent Serie A players. I'm all in favor of calling Juventus vs Napoli the real Derby of Italy. This Derby should be renamed to something else.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Did you make the last one as well? The Lazio one. It was bad, and not including Pogba in this poll is also very wrong. Perhaps it can be disputed whether or not he was the actual man of the match tonight, but to not even have him in the top 4 or 5 today is laughable!
It has nothing to do with top 3-4 or whatever. There were players who did better than him and they are in the poll. But sure, I'll add him.

As for Lazio, I don't really remember tbh. But I doubt it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The massacre of calling this the 'Derby of Italy' should stop. It makes no sense anymore, I mean half of merda's players are a bunch of unknowns in the World or half decent Serie A players. I'm all in favor of calling Juventus vs Napoli the real Derby of Italy. This Derby should be renamed to something else.
If only Napoli was in Italy.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It has nothing to do with top 3-4 or whatever. There were players who did better than him and they are in the poll. But sure, I'll add him.

As for Lazio, I don't really remember tbh. But I doubt it.
I'd say Pogba wasn't top 5 today. We all love him, but that doesn't mean we can't recognize that other players perform better some matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)