[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Can you imagine if he scores against those clowns? Pharmacies need to stock up on antacids and Pepto Bismol pronto!
Then he shows a shirt under his Juve jersey saying: I guess you didn't believe in me...
No, he will show a shirt saying"This is what happen whey you try to fuck with me,merda".

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fuck,I just wish he to came from the bench and score a thunderbolt like against Milan in Coppa before,and do the celebration.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #269
    Mazzarri: "We couldn't field Hernanes and D'Ambrosio just arrived and was not familiar to my boring tactics. Guarin was a bad influence to the team and the ref didn't give us a thrown in in Juve's half on min 20. My watch stopped working after 70min and didn't know how many minutes were left for the Super Bowl. I want my mommy."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Mazzarri: "We couldn't field Hernanes and D'Ambrosio just arrived and was not familiar to my boring tactics. Guarin was a bad influence to the team and the ref didn't give us a thrown in in Juve's half on min 20. My watch stopped working after 70min and didn't know how many minutes were left for the Super Bowl. I want my mommy."
    :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)