[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Cagliari [November 3rd, 2018] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Mandzukic has played like shit and walked about most games, his 3-4 tap-ins should not fool you. Dybala has not been that bad. But if Mario can get his head straight and be sharper in the air again, then I can see the use in a 2m tall Croat with those wingers we got. Hmm it's a tough one, what Allegri should do.
shit ? did u even watch rma vs juventus ???? did you score 2 goals and battle whole game or was it mandzukic ? lmao
why would he tryhard against a team like cagliari or genoa lol tap in is enough lmao. just get the goal and calm down
then you are the one complaining about players being tired if they try too hard lol

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    I hope it will be :delpiero:

I’ll be watching this one (most likely) with a new baby in my arms :baus::heart:
    Are you sure you aren't from Central America?

Congrats bro :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if you’re trolling or not but I hate watching him on the wing. He’s got no pace or physicality. Either move him more central or get an actual winger in there.
    Doesn't he need that though to play as a CF? He is pushed off the ball to easily and watching him try to win aerial battles is as frustrating as us trying to land crosses in the box.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Mandzukic has played like shit and walked about most games, his 3-4 tap-ins should not fool you. Dybala has not been that bad. But if Mario can get his head straight and be sharper in the air again, then I can see the use in a 2m tall Croat with those wingers we got. Hmm it's a tough one, what Allegri should do.
    You know what we could've used last match? 3-4 tap ins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)