[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Bologna [May 5th, 2018] (17 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Douglas Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I dont know but I know we tried him only at attacking positions so it doesnt sound right putting him at CM..
Im not sure neither but to me it seems like it has mostly been where he has roamed around when playing him. He is clearly not a player to man-mark opponents but he would be super important in our build-up play and he has physique, technique and drive to receive difficult balls and push past his man to launch attacks. Just like Savic does successfully and Pogba/Vidal did, if he can do just a fraction of that (without their defensive component) it would mean a lot for our mid I guess.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Woj
Cuadra Rugani Howedes A.Sandro
D.Costa Pjanic Matuidi Berna
Dybala Higuain

field the best players and a fluid formation for once.
Exactly! Sure has been ugly, but Max has them getting results. Like your 11 a lot w/o Benatia/Mario. Let's see what 80 mil can do together on each side.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #45
    Actually the perfect match to try Cuadrado out again at RB. Bernie can start the wing in front of him, and DD on the other side.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #48
    Take as many times as you need DD to get your post(s) the way you want them.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #51
    No, it's because you decide after the fact like a petulant little boy that your original post didn't have enough bite to it. Like I said, take as much time as you'd like until you get the point across you want.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    No, it's because you decide after the fact like a petulant little boy that your original post didn't have enough bite to it. Like I said, take as much time as you'd like until you get the point across you want.
    A bit rich, coming from a guy who opens 20 new match threads cause he didn't get what he wanted. Like a petulant little boy at Walmart, lying on the floor crying for everyone to see, cause his parents won't buy him the toy he so desperatly seeks after.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    But those 20 match threads were done n ready for me to edit :baus:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    Right. Edit is for removing parts of post where you call other members a name or decide you want to add an insult. :agree:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Right. Edit is for removing parts of post where you call other members a name or decide you want to add an insult. :agree:
    To make things clear, if i call you an idiot, then it isn't meant to be a slur, it just seems to be the fitting term to describe your blunt intellect.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    absolute must win, with the form Napoli are in and missing Koulibaly, we have a chance here to win the Scudetto if Napoli draws or loses against Torino.

would be perfect, go all out against Milan, help Roma make sure that Inter don't qualify for Champions League and give our legends a nice send-off against Verona.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)