[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Atalanta (13th May 2012) (8 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Without all the pressure, I think this is a game where we will completely thrash our opponents.

4-0

Hopefully, a hatrick or a brace by Ale. A goal by Padoin would be good as well :D

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I agree that del should start and come off for an applause.
I also really want to win this, it would be good though to try and give some minutes to the boys that didn't play so much so that they can also feel apart of it all. We need to also consider the coppa in a week/ decisions decisions!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Full stadium, banners and flags, sunny day, a del piero goal, capitano lifts the trophy. Sunday is going to be a day to remember

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 23:09 ----------

and the players will probably go under the tunnel once the game is over then get called one by one to receive their medals like milan did last year. del piero will be the last one to come out, a huge roar will fill the stadium. and confetti will fall down as our capitano lifts our 30th scudetto :cry:

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Full stadium, banners and flags, sunny day, a del piero goal, capitano lifts the trophy. Sunday is going to be a day to remember

---------- Post added 07.05.2012 at 23:09 ----------

and the players will probably go under the tunnel once the game is over then get called one by one to receive their medals like milan did last year. del piero will be the last one to come out, a huge roar will fill the stadium. and confetti will fall down as our capitano lifts our 30th scudetto :cry:

fuck milan, we were the first to do it in 06.

engireman

May 26, 2009
Storari
Caceres-Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini-Estigarribia
Giaccherini-Pirlo-Marchisio
Del Piero-Quagliarella

I think that its weekend's line-up play against Atalanta

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Play Alex and the regulars, I want us to remain undefeated and don't forget we have Coppa soon, keep the momentum. Marrone in Vidal's place.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Play Alex and the regulars, I want us to remain undefeated and don't forget we have Coppa soon, keep the momentum. Marrone in Vidal's place.
We can stay undefeated without the regulars.

But I guess to keep momentum Conte could give the starts 45 min?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)