[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Siena (February 24, 2013) (2 Viewers)

MOTM

• Barzagli

• Lichtsteiner

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pegolo

• Buffon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Napoli look hungrier and more determined than we do. Depending on which Juve decides to show up, there is even the possibility of winning there.

Napoli can play like shit and still get a result, because they have that gypsy fuck Cavani. We don't have that luxury; we either win as a team, or suck as one.

I think it is going to be extremely difficult to beat Napoli, and I'd settle for a 0-0 or 1-1 at this point in time. A loss could be extremely harmful for our season.

Regarding the Siena game, I feel that we are going to win rather comfortably, 2-0.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd happily take a draw there.

Like I said, lets hope for a miracle tonight from Samp. The flogs best us with 10 men, lets hope they can put a similar fight up against the Garbage Men.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Napoli look hungrier and more determined than we do. Depending on which Juve decides to show up, there is even the possibility of winning there.

Napoli can play like shit and still get a result, because they have that gypsy fuck Cavani. We don't have that luxury; we either win as a team, or suck as one.

I think it is going to be extremely difficult to beat Napoli, and I'd settle for a 0-0 or 1-1 at this point in time. A loss could be extremely harmful for our season.

Regarding the Siena game, I feel that we are going to win rather comfortably, 2-0.
Napoli is a piece of shit. Never again praise them like that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Napoli is a piece of shit. Never again praise them like that.
Indeed, but our strikers are beyond shit, and Napoli look hungry and determined. I'm not praising them; I'm just calling shit as it is Bro.

If we play like we did last nite, being so disjointed and lacking in coordination, Napoli will rape us.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We'll crush Siena, then Napoli at the San Paolo.

Napoli are not a team worthy of a scudetto. Hamsik and/or Cavani out for some time and they're losing a bunch of games.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Ok. Whatever. Please no more of the crush talk; we already saw where that took us :rolleyes: :andyandbarcelona:

A little humility and perspective is sometimes necessary ;)
Humility belongs to Delneri. This is Siena at the Juventus Stadium FFS. As for Napoli at the San Paolo, I'm pretty sure the pressure alone will make them crumble. Not mentioning that our players will be at 100% since they virtually progressed to the QF of CL.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No. Humility and perspective belong to logical and reasonable beings. Regarding Siena, I already said I expect a 2-0 victory.

As for Napoli, given the way we have been playing lately, I doubt it's going to be a walk in the park. They'll be playing at home, motivated, and a victory might give them a +1 advantage in the standings. Hence, a draw would be a very good result all things considered. A victory is not impossible, but highly unlikely.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
As for Napoli, given the way we have been playing lately, I doubt it's going to be a walk in the park. They'll be playing at home, motivated, and a victory might give them a +1 advantage in the standings. Hence, a draw would be a very good result all things considered. A victory is not impossible, but highly unlikely.
If a victory is 'highly unlikely' in your view, then we don't deserve the scudetto.

We'll defeat Napoli at the San Paolo... Mark my words.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If a victory is 'highly unlikely' in your view, then we don't deserve the scudetto.

We'll defeat Napoli at the San Paolo... Mark my words.
Even if we do, I don't like how things stand for us at the moment fatigue-wise. We played three Coppa matches in January, still have to play minimum three matches in CL until April, plus the Serie A. Meanwhile Napoli has to focus only on Serie A. They are exactly where we were last year, underdogs with nothing to focus on but one main competition. And we won that competition last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)