[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I seriously do not think that we have made an improvement in our midfield department. Yes, Arthur seems exciting, but other than him, who in our midfield is able to control and dictate the play and be someone who can make a difference in a game?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So there will be 1,000 fans in the stadium? Better than 0.

As for de Sciglio over Pellegrini, I see two explanations

1. Pirlo needs someone more defensive, which allows Cuadrado to attack on the other flank.

2. Showcasing De Sciglio. If he plays well, it can only increase the odds of someone buying him.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
First match at last ...

it will give few hints about Pirlo's approach

based on his interviews, thesis and latest formation ....I expect Conte's Juve with the same energy but with more tactical intelligence ...

Tuzers complain about 3 5 2 ...I feel Pirlo will surprise us with two main formations...one for Europe and one for Seria A ...

Cmon we talk about a player graduate of almighty Milan who knows exactly how CL should be played ....

and we taught him how to win the scudetto ...so ...

Results ? Patience is needed ...I could expect Allegri like start ....maybe after 6 or 8 matches this team will start to click ...

Forza Juve :sheik::tuttosport::tuttosport:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

1. Pirlo needs someone more defensive, which allows Cuadrado to attack on the other flank.

2. Showcasing De Sciglio. If he plays well, it can only increase the odds of someone buying him.
Or injure himself again.

There's zero reasons to play that cripple MDS ahead of Pellegrini tbh.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

4-3-3 without no offensive fullback.
tek
Danilo-Bonucci-Chiellini-MDS
Ramsey-Bentan-Rabiot
Cuadrado-Kulu-Ronaldo

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
First match at last ...

it will give few hints about Pirlo's approach

based on his interviews, thesis and latest formation ....I expect Conte's Juve with the same energy but with more tactical intelligence ...

Tuzers complain about 3 5 2 ...I feel Pirlo will surprise us with two main formations...one for Europe and one for Seria A ...

Cmon we talk about a player graduate of almighty Milan who knows exactly how CL should be played ....

and we taught him how to win the scudetto ...so ...

Results ? Patience is needed ...I could expect Allegri like start ....maybe after 6 or 8 matches this team will start to click ...

Forza Juve :sheik::tuttosport::tuttosport:
I don’t see the issue with the 352. And everything hints at it being an offensive minded formation anyway.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Why is Pellegrini rated so highly by some when he didn't impress with Cagliari? Bc of FM?

Not that constantly injured MDS with no future at club is much of a competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)