[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Sampdoria [September 20th, 2020] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
These line ups are usual wrong but i will find it real funny after the club been hyping up Arthur so much only for him to benched for the first game. That backline gives me no confidence either.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
A new player not playing the first game of the season isn't exactly uncommon.
I knew someone would say this but plenty of players and big teams start new players from the start and they do fine he's not some kid that has to be settled in plus its a weak area of the team and he was the big midfield signing this year But we will see these are usually wrong.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I knew someone would say this but plenty of players and big teams start new players from the start and they do fine he's not some kid that has to be settled in plus its a weak area of the team and he was the big midfield signing this year But we will see these are usually wrong.
Yeah, but we are Juventus :p

Either way, it's not a problem IF he doesn't start.

Apr 9, 2015
First time I am watching out for a game since a year. Under Sarri we played horrible football and for me was the biggest disappointment that our squad had no pleasure on the field. I want to see our squads smile and being hungry on the pitch. The same I saw with Conte and Allegri. Forza Pirlo! Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)