[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (53 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
:lol: I'm laughing so much :lol:

:lol: good job :D

@Gian

so in the end you did overrate Roma. They have a good team for Serie A standards but that's it. They have no difference makers on the wings and still playing Totti as starter shows how short their bench is (not only bench tbh). They are weak mentally too it's quite easy to break them and scare to death. Juve did it tonight but the worst Milan team in many years did it too.
My statement was: if Milan can push them and scare Juve can do much more. In the end it happened.

On another note the match was perfectly prepared by Conte but it's exactly what Conte wanted in CL imo and he didn't get it. Roma's wings were no threat tbh but in Europe with the same game plan it would be Bayern from last season all over again. For winning in Europe we'll need more than that. Tonight I can't complain though, great display from Juve, Totti, De Rossi and De Sanctis look like idiots they actually are. Too much trash talk which turned out good for Juve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thouroughly enjoyed this weird scenario hehe, I mean, us sitting back and letting opposition have the ball as an approach is quite bizzare :D Conte owned Garcia with a very effective and smart gameplan :tup:

One I bet was brought on by the fact we would lose the midfield vs a quality 4-3-3 most likely anyways. Two wide players vs our sole wingbacks would force us back to 5-3-2 most likely and get overcrowded in midfield (as it happend early on), happend before (Milan, Shaktar, Bayern in various degrees). Very good that Conte was prepared for it this time with an effective counter measure. One that becomes easier since Roma dont have any point of reference in their attack, meaning no presence in the box.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Expected the win . After all we are playing in one of the weakest Serie A league in all time.
We will go on to win the league.

But only a UEFA Cup win can I say we have a successful campaign.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Funny how Castan has conceded two handball penalties to us :lol:
It's funny how some people in different forums and football sites were overrating him :disagree:

Nov 17, 2012
how did de sanctis even let the first goal in.

no way should vidal have been able to score from that angle. any decent keeper would have blocked that shot.

it shows what a cack goalie de sanctis really is.
Bit like Quag and this goal vs De Sactis; maybe near-post is something of a weakness of his? No way he should of let Quag get that one through (aside form the fact Quag has a venomous shot, it was a small margin for him to utilise).

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Bit like Quag and this goal vs De Sactis; maybe near-post is something of a weakness of his? No way he should of let Quag get that one through (aside form the fact Quag has a venomous shot, it was a small margin for him to utilise).
That's because De Sactis lacks karakta.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yes we should push and put at least 3 goals.
And what about that clown Castan aka "best fullback in Europe and maybe in the world" .What a clown.He needs a century to become a good centreback not the best.What a instinctive handplaying.
And Benatia the other of the mentioned pair was wiped out by Llorente while Vidal was scoring in order to give Arturo more free space.
Thats was the result of the best pair of backs "in Europe maybe in the world".When I was writing that I would never choose them over Chiello -Barzagli many were acusing me that I was tuned to my team.And now what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)