[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (53 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Both decisions were clear red cards and I say this as a highly subjective and biased fan.

Seriously, though, they were. Roma can have no complaints.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Both decisions were clear red cards and I say this as a highly subjective and biased fan.

I wish they weren't really because of what Totti said, but I have to agree.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Roma and their possession game. :lol:

Fuck you, cunts. Oh, and Totti and De Rossi. :howler: What a bunch of sore losers.

They were, but prepare for the inevitable comments. Yes, there are some who are that dumb.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
every goal the team celebrates demonstrates how much we grew there's so much friendship and love between our players. what an amazing family and beauty of a team conte has built.

so much happiness this team brings me. so proud to be a part of a large fan base FORZA JUVE

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

Ratings:

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 6.5
Vidal 7
Pirlo 7
Pogba 6.5
Asamoah 7.5

Llorente 7
Tevez 7

Subs:
Vucinic 7
Marchisio 6.5
Quagliarella 6.5

Coach:
Conte 7

Men <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Pups

We let Roma get excited and run around without much purpose, as embodied in Gervinho. (As I said in the match thread, Roma has a player named Dodo, but Gervinho is the flightless bird.)

And punished them after they failed to break our organized defense.

Excellent tactics.

Who was madder than Strootman though? He was real mad.
:agree:

Maicon begging the ref not to add extra time. :rofl:
Mercy killing

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Exactly yet I found it funny how both romanistas, especially castan tried to argue about it. He knows cameras knew it was a clear handball.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Exactly yet I found it funny how both romanistas, especially castan tried to argue about it. He knows cameras knew it was a clear handball.
Yeah, he definitely knew, but I also think he knew that he had just made a huge fool of himself so when he was protesting he was clutching at straws trying to hide the embarrassment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)