[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (37 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
:lol: highlight for me was when ljajic was carded for a challenge against pogba after roma already receiving 2 red cards and benatia went to him practically telling him to use his goddamn head :lol:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
De Rossi, Castan, Ljajic & most probably Pjanic to miss the next game. Not only did we get an easy win, we completely shattered the mental aspect of their season.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
King chiellinis solo run to byline was epic. The frustation on all the romanistas face was brilliant. Other than the first half an hour a thoroughly enjoyable match.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Was a walk in the park for the most part.

Roma did good in the first half, but never threatened Gigi's goal.

MOM for me was either Tevez or Vidal.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
CONTE: WE WILL TALK ON THE PITCH.
Tonight was a most understandable speaking on the pitch no in public.
Oh,where is "the best in Europe,(wow) maybe in the world centrebacks Benatia-Castan "?
Benatia was wiped out from Llorente for the first goal which give more space to Arturo to score,and Castan was playing voleyball in his youth so he remebered that days this evening.
Where is now that bitching from Toti and especially (psycho) De Sanctis that referees helps Juve wining.
And what about that Dodo arm playing penalty in the first hafl?.Oh the judges are helping us,I forgot.
We were very clever.
Did not gave them any chances to put goal.
No single mistake.
Tevez is a beast,most gifted player.
So what now bitches?You will start bitching that referee ruin your game?.Chiello got a red card against Real for a foul which was a joke according to that of De Rossi.
They can talk. we talk on the pitch and this is JUVE,JUVE,JUVE.
Bravo mister Conte you prepared the team perfectly.Set pieces were trained like a Swiss watch.
Wow I can say we are very close to the title.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is it just me or is De Rossi one of the most overrated players? @Dule90
I don't rate him. He has been shit for over 4 years.

However with this coach he was pretty good so far in the season. Best season he had over the past 4-5 years for sure.

But yeah I do think he's overhyped. And he was, I remember Chelsea offering 12mln for him last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)