[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (31 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That game escalated quickly.

Not much to say. Barely got out of 2nd gear all game, and still strolled to a 3-0 victory. Too strong and disciplined for this league. #32 is on the way, people.

- - - Updated - - -

That game escalated quickly.

Not much to say. Barely got out of 2nd gear all game, and still strolled to a 3-0 victory. Too strong and disciplined for this league. #32 is on the way, people.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I said it a couple of weeks ago already, this Roma is no way comparable to us 2 seasons ago.. they are mentally just to weak.
True, but I think the main difference between now and 2012 is that we are just much stronger than Milan at that time. I could imagine the current Roma having a real shot at the title that season.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Haha, I laughed out loud after the second red. Awesome match. I just wished we would have went for like 5-0 or even more.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Win aside gotta admit though roma can be good challengers next season, theyve got a good foundation but lack the experience.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Roma's undefeated record…gone.

We equal their 10 game winning streak, with a chance to make a new record next week.

Totti and De Sanctis shit talk blows up in their faces. 2 hilarious red cards. 3-0 ass raping.

What a win!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Ljajic really lost it for a moment there after he fouled Pogba. :lol:

He was looking up at the sky like "Why God why??".

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus 3 - 0 Juventus 11/12

Mom - Asamoah

Flops - Elia (Gervinho), Krasic (Ljajic)
:lol:

They are nowhere near as good as our 11/12 team. We were much stronger mentally as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Ljajic really lost it for a moment there after he fouled Pogba. :lol:

He was looking up at the sky like "Why God why??".
Welcome back sweet cheeks :kiss:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Roma's undefeated record…gone.

We equal their 10 game winning streak, with a chance to make a new record next week.

Totti and De Sanctis shit talk blows up in their faces. 2 hilarious red cards. 3-0 ass raping.

What a win!
I am dying to read their post match comments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)