[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (54 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am just a little concerned about their counterattacks and Bonucci trademark errors.If we are determinated we will win.Of course we must use our chances.LLorente can not have 6 opportunities in order to score.
I do not think that Benatia is so good.I am afraid that in Sunday he will go very tough on our players especcially on Tevez.
I think that Conte will play carefully.I do not think that we will attack with our full squad but be careful and make a good balance betwen keepeing Gigi with clean sheets and attacking them.Since Pirlo is baack I will play Pogba instead of Marchisio.Now he will have his usual role and be more lethal to their goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Galatasaray 1-0 Juventus

Juventus 0-1 Roma

Red-Yellow will always beat you :lol:

Good luck in Europa League :spliff:
Wow what a fan you are.
Lets read this:
Juve-Roma 2012 4-1
Juve -Roma-2011 4-1
How about this black-white numbers heh prick.
Fuck off and go to so other forum.

JuveInEL

Jan 3, 2014
Wow what a fan you are.
Lets read this:
Juve-Roma 2012 4-1
Juve -Roma-2011 4-1
How about this black-white numbers heh prick.
$#@! off and go to so other forum.
You're right. I don't really care about Roma.

But we sent your ass to Europa League. How much are you gonna enjoy that? :lol:

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
Just determination,ruthless attack and concentration and this will be one of those games where we will crash our usual victims called Roma.Wow now suddenly they are a title contenders.No way how is that.And they (according to them and "our" prick Di Livio ) had the best fullbacks in Europe.Wow Benatia-Castan best in Europe.Benatia is a prominent butcher who suddenly thinks that he is best.Where was he in Udinese when he conceded 4 goals per game?He will start in order to brake legs in Sundays game.Castan is a little better but not nearly to be the best.They will feel the Tevez-Lion-Vidal-Pirlo-Lich-Pogba press and they will then asume if they are the best defence in Europe.I just have that feeling that Conte analyzes every minute of the game and that will make a hell of the game for them.Mark my words.
The fuck? have u watched roma play this year? Benatia-Castan have been a beast cb pair and its all helped by the off the ball defensive style garcia implements. Benatia has been the best CB in Serie a this season and maybe even europe, your just talking shit. Anyways if we run a 352 im concerned cuz Gervinho/Ljajic will be played to wide and their counter attacking football can exploit our lack of pace at the back. Honestly i do not feel confident having Bonucci vs reborn Gervinho. id play a back three of Og/Barz/Cace to negate the lack of pace.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yeah Benatia is a beast .You are right .He will try to break some legs of our players .Tevez is a first that he will try,but just start to watch games you will see what Benatia is.Where was he last year?Best CB????????????.Very bold statement.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You're right. I don't really care about Roma.

But we sent your ass to Europa League. How much are you gonna enjoy that? :lol:
Very much because we will always be Juventus and you will always be Galatasaray.Think a little about that.And while you are thinking about who is who in world of football just be high that once you beat us.That will keep you high for next 100 years.
P.S.And spent some 150 mil.eur in order to be in CL last 16,but please no player younger than 32 years.Thats your limit.
Be high kid,be high.

Kovet

Dec 12, 2013
Yeah Benatia is a beast .You are right .He will try to break some legs of our players .Tevez is a first that he will try,but just start to watch games you will see what Benatia is.Where was he last year?Best CB????????????.Very bold statement.
last year he was at udinese playing in a 3 man defence under guidolin. this year hes under garcia at roma with some actual support in de rossi/ castan. ive watched most of Roma's games this season and on current form alone id say hes the best cb in serie a easily. hes one of the joint top scorers too.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I do not say that he is bad but saying that he is best is over too much.He is having only half of the season good and suddenly he is best..Yes he is better than Bonucci(many are better) but I will never give in form Chiello-Barzagli to Benatia-Castan.That is what I think and not because I am a Juve fan.I watched all Roma games this year.

Jan 3, 2014
Very much because we will always be Juventus and you will always be Galatasaray.Think a little about that.And while you are thinking about who is who in world of football just be high that once you beat us.That will keep you high for next 100 years.
P.S.And spent some 150 mil.eur in order to be in CL last 16,but please no player younger than 32 years.Thats your limit.
Be high kid,be high.
And you will always be from Macedonia :lol:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Oh you are so wise.You are banned and you are so smart to get another name.Bravo.
I am proud to be from Macedonia.At least I know where I am from .And here we speak about football ,you know that game with ball with two goalkeepers and 20 more players.Not shitty things that do not have anything with football.Idiot.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I expect an aggressive approach from Rome and unless we dominate the middle we might drop points here. Benatia and Castan play tight marking on strikers, so I expect a lot of fouls on Tevez during the game (and hopefully a FK that will turn into a goal). I also hope counter attacks from Ljajic and Gervinho won't hurt our defense much because I expect a lot of through balls from Strootman penetrating through the wide.

Unlike in previous season their defense is not making brain farts, they have conceded the least goal in Europe. So missing a chance will be bloody terrible if happens. If we keep the game calm and have the ball possession we can win it.
This is the first game they'll lose this season, and if they're not careful, they will catch an absolute ass raping off us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)