[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-0 Roma (Jan. 5th 2014) (40 Viewers)

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
De Sanctis (aka "trashtown reject") is a hilarious, garbage keeper. i'd rather have a serie b keeper on my side than employ the likes of that treetrunk. he has the reflexes of a snail after it has been doused with 16 tbsp of salt and his beard looks like a rat gnawed on it for 4 days. from the looks of him, it looks like he lives inside of a barrel on the side of a major road and is subjected to oil splashing on his food on a daily basis. what a piece of trash.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't understand, please explain this to me. We get relegated and two scudetti taken away, and yet we are on top of some "system." Please explain how this works.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't understand, please explain this to me. We get relegated and two scudetti taken away, and yet we are on top of some "system." Please explain how this works.
Simple, Italy is a country of sore losers and horrible sportsmen (all who have a horrible complex about Juve) in De Sanctis' case he is probably particularly butthurt because he used to be a Juventus player once upon a time - but barely played a game, joined Napoli and watched as his team could never come close to us in the Scudetto race, and also probably still annoyed by the fact that he couldn't dislodge Gigi from the #1 position in the Italian NT. Fucken clown had to retire :lol:

Anyway what you wrote is the perfect question to ask these retards. They don't have an answer for it. Ever. Must hurt all these idiots when they watch us come back and dominate the league again. We win and they cry. As it always was and will always be :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Italians know how to stir up a proper shitstorm. Never fails to entertain how creative they get despite regurgitating the same shit year after year just before a big match.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Totti "we are not interested in a draw"
Good because we didnt plan on handing them a draw.
Its Christmas time so I guess when the time we get our hands on them their ass will be redder than Rudolf`s nose!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The Italian system want Juve to be on top and I'm not talking about just the negative stuff. In Europe it's not like this and we can see that. - Morgan De Sanctis
This the result of a intense psychiatric treatment of that prick.The treatment started first when Asamoah scored against this shithead in Beijing but he was broth to intense care after Pogba thunderbolt goal.That treatment still lasts and will lasts.If Pirlo scores from a free kick he will be transfered to a sanatorium.
This is the story when the kid saw how the big boys plays and wants some day to become like them.But that day never comes so that hurts,hurts a lot .Thats why he is talking bullshit.Live him alone to speak rubbish.

And Totti is threatening.He says that they will not came to Turin for a draw jus a win.Okay,I like such optimists.Lets see the end.
http://www.football-italia.net/43337/totti-wants-win-juventus

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our failure in Europe this year gave our domestic rivals another chance to use the old excuses for their own failures. They simplify it to a ref help, but deliberately choose to ignore the fact that at least this year the refs were more merciful to us in Europe (4 penalties on 6 matches) than they are in Italy. One penalty for Juve in serie A would be a subject to a months long debate, while 4-5 penalties for us in Europe equal "Refs in Europe don't help Juve". This will stop, or be strongly reduced, once we start winning in Europe. Unfortunately, we lost 3 CL finals in a row, and we missed a chance for another final, after being 2:0 up against United in Turin. The great generations of Milan, Real, Liverpool, Bayern and Barca were winning the finals during their dominance. Our great generation lost the last 3. The failure of Zidane, Del Piero, Nedved, Trez, Ferrara, Inzaghi and other legends of the game to make that last step is the reason why nobodies like De Sanctis can make these comments.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Our failure in Europe this year gave our domestic rivals another chance to use the old excuses for their own failures. They simplify it to a ref help, but deliberately choose to ignore the fact that at least this year the refs were more merciful to us in Europe (4 penalties on 6 matches) than they are in Italy. One penalty for Juve in serie A would be a subject to a months long debate, while 4-5 penalties for us in Europe equal "Refs in Europe don't help Juve". This will stop, or be strongly reduced, once we start winning in Europe. Unfortunately, we lost 3 CL finals in a row, and we missed a chance for another final, after being 2:0 up against United in Turin. The great generations of Milan, Real, Liverpool, Bayern and Barca were winning the finals during their dominance. Our great generation lost the last 3. The failure of Zidane, Del Piero, Nedved, Trez, Ferrara, Inzaghi and other legends of the game to make that last step is the reason why nobodies like De Sanctis can make these comments.
3 CL finals in a row? Didn't we win the first of the three consecutive finals, against Ajax? We then lost to Dortmund and Madrid, and then threw it all away in the semis in Turin against Utd.

Unless of course you meant those two finals and the third being the one against Milan at Old Traffford? :)

It is a shame though, we didn't really take that step on the final frontier. Even one or two more CL wins would've given this club a more international legacy than it has at this point in time, where Juve always stands more for the serie a and domestic dominance than it does for European success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)